Homicidal Liu part 3

When They Get 'Excited': Now, all of us know that Sully is always in 'the mood'. He's a perv. That's just his personality. He'll get excited just by watching a Carl's Jr commercial.

But what about the sweet, adorable Liu?

Audience, we have a test to conduct~

First, you needed to make sure that Liu was in control, and was doing a good job about it, or else Sully was gonna howl into the night. And luckily, he was doing just that today.

You were both cuddling when you put your plan in action. Slowly lifting yourself up from him, you bop his nose playfully. "Could you get me a bowl of ice cream please?"

"Sure, my dove."

He kisses you on the head and proceeds to the kitchen. The moment he's gone, you bolt upstairs to change, almost tripping a sleeping Titan. When he's awake, the little sh*t will destroy everything.

But his cuteness overcomes his mischievousness! <3

You make it back downstairs and onto the couch just before Liu walks in with two bowls of ice cream. "I got you your favorite-wow!" He shouted, his cheeks already tinting a light red.

He continues to stare at you in your black ruffled dress as you do a little twirl. Yes, it's the same dress that they stole from Hot Topic.

You chuckle as Liu just continues staring at you. "Y-y/n, you look very beauti-SEXY."

Your eyes widen as Sully takes control and goes to pounce on you. Dodging like you would in a movie, you rush upstairs as Sully starts acting like an animal.

When They Want To Cuddle: "Come oooooooon, take a break!"

"Ya, you've been to do this for hours!"

You groan and continue to focus on Pokemon Shuffle. "I'm trying to beat Mega Gengar! I'm so close!!"

Sully takes over and growls, rushing off the bed. He picks you up bridal style and throws you on the bed. Before you could protest, he pulls the blankets over the both of you and snuggles really close to you, lying your head on his chest. "When we wanna cuddle, we wanna cuddle!!!"

You sigh and look up at him, noticing Liu's blushed face but Sully's serious eyes. You admit defeat and nuzzle into his chest, making Liu blush even more.

"Not for too long you nerd....."

When You're Sick: During your cuddling session in the scenario above, Sully had taken over, stole all the blankets, then fell asleep before Liu could take over.

Sadly, you had fallen asleep before this happened.

Plus your window was wide open, letting in chilly breezes.

You woke up the next day with a cold, sneezing all over the blankets, making Sully fall off the bed in disgust. Liu immediately covered you up in the blankets and made you comfortable. "I'm sorry about Sully y/n."

"Why the hell are you gonna put the blame on me?!"

They begin to argue and you groan loudly, catching their attention. "Could you guys *cough cough* not argue? Pwease?!"

Sully stares at you, then sighs. "Fine, but only for you."