When He Gets "Excited"

Jeff: You were relaxing on your bed, smile dog curling up to you. You had on a tanktop and shorts. "I'ma take a nap~" You yawn, scratching Smiles head. He grins and howls. Fluffing up your pillow, you quickly get comfortable and fall asleep. You dream of Jeff and you riding on a narwhale, going to Del Taco. "......Sweetie...." You hear. You awaken from your slumber and find Jeff over you, grinning. "Mmm, hey Jeff...." You smile. He continues to stare at you, his face turning really red. "What?" You ask. He blushes even hard. "Umm, next time you go to sleep, wear more clothing....." You raise your eyebrow and notice that your shorts are scrunched up and your tanktop is lowered a little. "I'll be back....." He studders, walking out of the room.

Slenderman: Once again, you were in Slendys office, waiting for him to be done with his work. "While I finish this little bit left, can you grab me that book on the shelf? The black one?" He asks, pointing to the shelf. You walk toward there and try to reach for it, but it's too high up. "I got dis." You tell him, standing on your tippy toes. Your skirt goes up a little and Slendy sees your thighs. He lightly blushes. You grab the book and give it to him, not knowing what just happened. He takes it in silence, a light red spreading all over his cheek. For the rest of the day he thinks about you, not so innocent thoughts bouncing in his head.

Ben Drowned: "Can I come in now?" Ben whines, sitting in front of your bedroom door. "Wait a minute! You're so impatient." You sigh. You had a little surprise for Ben. "Alright, come in." Ben groans. "Finally, what was it you wanted to sho-" He freezes. You're sitting on your bed, cosplaying as Zelda. Ben Jr is dressed like Epona, scratching his ears. "So, how do I look?" You ask nervously, looking down. Without a word, he walks up and kisses you roughly. "Mmm! Ben, wha-" He slams his lips into yours. When you manage to pull from the kiss, he looks at your eyes. "You look so beautiful...." Ben Jr thinks Ben was talking to him and tackles him with kisses.

Laughing Jack: You were chilling at LJ's tent, eating the usual. "What do you wanna eat next, sweetheart?" He chuckles, holding a bag of candy. You think for a minute and decide to have a lollipop. "One lollipop for my lollipop." LJ grins. You smile and put the lollipop in your mouth. As it swirls around your mouth, LJ just......stares at you. You give the lollipop a little lick and his face goes red. Noticing this, you smirk. Looking straight at him, you bite the lollipop. He jumps up blushing a bright pink, not even looking at you, and goes out of the room. "Nicely done.." You think, applauding yourself.

Hoodie: "Hey Hoodie, I'ma have some cheesecake. You want some?" You yell from the kitchen, searching through your fridge. "Ya, sure cutie." He walks in and takes a piece. "Thank you, m' lady." He chuckles, taking a seat. Dakota's lying on the couch when she smells the cheesecake. She heads toward the kitchen. "Let me put the rest away." You say, placing your piece down and carrying the other half to the fridge. Dakota rushes in and trips you, causing the cheesecake to go into the air and fall on you. It got all over your face, hair, clothes. "Oh ma god, Dakota!" You sigh, rubbing your face. "Hoodie, could you-" You stop. Hoodie stares at you, a far-away look in his eyes. "Umm, Hoodie? Could you help me clean this up please?" He snaps out of his daydream and lightly blushes. "O-of course!" You head toward the showers, with Hoodie staring at you until you left the room.

Eyeless Jack: You were coming home from work, wearing a nurse outfit. Today you had to be in uniform at work.
"I'm home!" You yell, taking your shoes off. "Welcome back my beautiful kidney!" He yell with delight. You set your bag down and smell the air. "Is that pork roast?" You grin, heading toward the kitchen. "Yup! I thought you'd like some after a long day of work." You go in the kitchen. He turns, about to say something to you, but his jaw drops. "Daaaaaaamn babe, you look really nice!" He smiles, then blushes a deep red. "Umm, can you serve? I need to, umm, use the restroom." He scatters out of the room, with you laughing your butt off.

Ticci Toby: "This looks cute." You smile, looking at a green dress. Toby gave you $50 and told you to buy yourself a nice dress for your guys date. As you look around, you spot a dress with a waffle pattern on it. An idea pops into your head. "Perfect...." At home, Toby has a suit on, and his hair is combed nicely. "She should be, tic, home any minute, tic, now..." You walk through the door and Toby sighs in relief. "Hey beautiful! What did you buy?" He ask, reaching for the bag. You pull the bag out of his reach and shake your head. "Let me put it on, nerd" He chuckles and you head toward your room. After putting the dress on, you head toward the living room. "So, how do I look?" You grin, twirling in the dress. Toby stares at you, eyes wide, then takes his suit jacket off. "What are you doing?" You ask, watching him pick you up. "We're staying, tic, home and cuddling!" You stare at him as he carries you to your room. "Why?" He stops and puts his forehead against yours. "If you go, tic, out there, there are gonna, tic, be a lot of boys looking at you. And then, tic, I'd have to teach, tic, them a lesson."

Lost Silver: It was a slow day, and you were feeling sleepy. "Hey Silver. Wanna take a nap?" He nods his head and gets the bed ready. While he does that, you go to the bathroom and put on a tanktop and pajama shorts, then you slip on your pikachu onesie. "Is the pillow fort ready?" You ask, walking in the room. The bed is stacked with pillows and a blanket covers them. "I'm inside!" Silver giggles. You crawl in and tackle Silver. "Pikachu!!" You squeal. He laughs, then looks at you. "A-ah, where did y-you get that?!" He ask, flustered. "I've had it." You smile. He blushes like crazy when you lay on his chest. "W-w-well, you-you look very pretty in it." He manages to studder out.  As you sleep, he hugs you tight, thinking "you're my pikachu....."

Sonic exe.: "What's taking so long?" Sonic groans, laying on the couch. Baby dog lays on him, wagging her tail. "It's a little cold, so I wanna wear my hoodie." You yell, looking in your closet. Moving coats around, you find your hoodie that has Sonic's hair on the hood. (You know what I mean. Hopefully....) You slip it on and go in the living room. Baby dog sees you and jumps off Sonic's belly. "Oof! Baby....." He groans, rubbing his belly. Baby dog wags her tail and gives you kisses. "Let's watch the movie now, girly!" You laugh, bouncing on the coach. Sonic freezes, laying right where he is. "What's up, Sonic?" You ask, tilting your head. Without warning, Sonic gets on top of you, lust in his eyes. "Y/n....I..." You stare as he places the gentlest kiss on your lips. He pulls away, as if he just thought of something. "I'm sorry......I couldn't stop myself..." You smile and rub his cheek. "I understand. I'm just so flippin hot, right?" He laughs and gets up. "Hot isn't the word I wanted to use..."