Le Baby's First Words

Jeff: Since it was a little chilly today, you decided to make your famous stew.

Jeff watches Marco and Poppy in the living room, smiling like a goof. Your adorable twins cuddle close to each other, their eyes wondering all over the place.

The yummy smell of stew fills the air, making Jeff's eyes get heavy. "HMMM, STEW....."

"............ stew....."

His head perks up, and he turns toward the twins, Marco staring at Jeff. "........ stew......"

"OH MA GOD MARCO SAID HIS FIRST WORD!!!!!!"

You quickly turn off the stove and run in the living room. "He did?!?!?" Hugging each other, you both begin to squeal like the doting parents you are.

While doing this, Poppy stares at Marco. "..........marco......"

Both your eyes widen and the two of you hug your kids, excited.

Slenderman: "Honey, could you watch Zinnia for a minute please?" You yawn, getting out of bed. Slendy ruffles your hair and throws the sheets off.

"Sure my dear."

As you stagger into the bathroom to tape your eyes open, Slendy gets off the bed and goes to the black crib you bought for your daughter.

Zinnia flutters her eyes open, looking straight at Slendy as he approaches her. "There's my beautiful daughter."

Picking her up gently, he begins to cradle her, humming a soothing yet mysterious lulliby.

You walk back into the room, in comfy clothes to relax in. "Thank you Slendy." You smile, kissing his cheek and watching him continue to cradle her.

Echo lies on the bed, cleaning the loose fur off her. You motion for her to come see Zinnia, but she just meows at you.

"Come see Zinnia, Echo!"

"... Echo!..."

Slendy starts looking at you, back at Zinnia, and continues doing this for the next eight minutes while you laugh your ass off.

Ben Drowned: You, Ben, and Dark Link were relaxing in the living room. While Ben and Dark Link played some Halo, you cuddled Leon close, staring into those eyes.

Those evil, mischievous eyes.

Oh god, what did Ben create inside of you.

As you continued to stare at the spawn of Ben, Dark and Ben start smack talking to each other. "You're going down, midget!"

"In your dreams, ashy!"

When continuing to butt heads, Ben loses and starts growling. "Sh*t."

"... sh*t...."

You spin your head towards Leon and watch him smile innocently, chewing on his fingers. Ben starts to sweat, knowing he messed up.

"Hahah..... ima just.... be over here..."

Laughing Jack: "LJ, it looks like Bonnie's going to have a swirled nose, just like you!"

"Really?! Hahaha, she'll be as cool as her father."

"Ya, don't get too high and mighty."

The two of you cuddle in bed with Bonnie in the middle, your bodys acting as two walls.

She looks all over the room, her big eyes glancing over the both of you every once and a while.

"How long until we can feed her candy?" LJ smirks, handing you a chocolate bar.