First Date! ~OwO~

Jeff: Jeff told you to come into the living room. "I'm trying to work on my homework, Jeff." You said, pointing to your pile of deadly assignments. He pouts and grabs your arm. "That can wait! Come on, close your eyes." You sigh and do what he says. You feel him guiding you through the house. "All right, open up."

You open your eyes. There's popcorn and all your favorite candy's on the table. On the couch is a large blanket your favorite movie. "I was thinking of making our first date really fancy, but I saw how tired you were, so I decided that a movie would be better." You look at him and smile. "Thank you." Jeff grins and starts the movie.

Slenderman: You were walking to the woods, determined to find Slendy. He told you that he had a surprise for you. When you asked him what it was, he just giggled and disappeared. As you were walking, a static sound could be heard by the lake. "Found you." you whisper, running toward it. You look at the lake and gasps.

A picnic is set up, with your favorite foods all over the blanket. Slenderman waves at you, holding up a f/d. "Glad you made it, y/n." You stare at him astonished. "You set this up for us?" He stands up and hugs you. "Surprise." he coos.

Ben Drowned: You and Ben were in an arcade, the perfect first date. Ben was winning a bunch of the games. You guys were about to get something to drink when you squealed in happiness. In a crane machine were a bunch of Legend Of Zelda plushs. "Ben, could you get that Link doll please?" His ears twitch. "Why Link?!?" You give him puppydog eyes and he gives in. After he gets it, you smile and peck his cheek. "Thank you!" He blushes like a tomato. "Totally worth it~"

Laughing Jack: You and LJ were exploring around the abandoned carnival, since it was the perfect day for your guys first date. "What do you wanna go on first, y/n?" He says, holding your hand. You look all over, spotting the roller coaster. "The roller coaster!" You yell delighted. LJ gets shivers down his spine. "Uh, I don't know, it may be too fast.." You smirk. "Are you scared? Cause we can ride the tea cups." He twitchs and pulls your arm. "No. Of course not. I'm a man!" *10 minutes later* You get off the ride, with LJ clinging to you. "C-can we go on the t-teacups, gumdrop?" You giggle and ruffle his hair. "Of course."

Hoodie: "Y/n, come on!" We're gonna be late!" Hoodie yells, waving his arms around. "To where, Narnia?" you laugh, running with him. Hoodie leads you into a cute little bakery. "This bakery is having a special today." You guys walk in and see a lot of delicious desserts. On the wall is a poster that says 'Buy one get one free!' "The cheesecakes here are yummy, so I wanted to take you here for our first date." Hoodies says, squeezing your hand. You blush, looking at all the cheesecakes. "Thank you, Hoodie." After you guys buy the food, you head home and feed each other.

Eyeless Jack: You and EJ wanted to go to the movies for your first date. He decided on The Exorcist. "Why did you pick this?" You glare at him as you take your seat. EJ laughs, passing you your f/d. "Because if you get scared, you can cuddle up to me." Smirking, you take a sip of your f/d as the movie starts. "Suuure." Throughout the movie EJ is jumping from all the jumpscares. "And you said I was gonna get scared." you whisper. At that moment, a loud jumpscare shows and scares you. You grab his arm, then quickly let go. He doesn't say anything. When the movie is over you guys walk home, with EJ laughing his butt off and you denying that ever happened.

Ticci Toby: For your guys first date, Toby took you toooooo....*drumroll* a waffle house! (So unpredictable) When you got there, Toby was trying to order everything on the menu. "I'll have the, tic, chocolate chip waffles, the blueberry surprise, tic, the-" You cover his mouth and smile at the waiter. "We'll take the special, please." When he leaves, you look at Toby, who's pouting. "Man y/n. Why didn't you, tic, order what I wanted?" You write down the prices of all the stuff he wanted and add them up. When you show him, his eyes go wide and he scratches his head.
"You know, tic, what? I'll just have the, tic, special for today." You grin as your food comes. "That's what I thought." When you finish, the two of you head home and cuddle.