When he does your hair

Jeff: You were just laying on your belly, being bored as hell. "What do we doooooooo?" Jeff stares at your hair, which is a mess. "Sweetie, can I braid your hair?" You stare at him as he grabs strands of your hair. "Sure, I guess..." 5 minutes later, your hair is in two braids. "You did a nice job, Jeff. Thank you." He smiles. "No problem. Now." He grabs 2 rubber bands. "Do my hair.<3" You guys end up fighting each other with your hair.

Slenderman: "How on earth do you use this?" Slendy groans, grabbing a small piece of your hair and trying to curl it. You take the curling iron from him. "Like this. You're curly too little of strands." You make a nice curl and pass the iron back to him. "Oh. I wonder how you humans are able to do this everyday." You grin and grab a novel. "Cause there are some days where I wanna look pretty." He leans down and pecks your cheeks. "You're pretty everyday." When he's done, your hair looks bouncy and fun.

Ben Drowned: It was another lazy day, and you wanted Ben to do your hair. "Umm, I don't know babe. I'm not that good....." You hand him a brush and some rubber bands. "Come on, it'll be fun! You can do my hair however you like." He thinks for a minute, then a suspicious grin appears on his face. "I have an idea...." *20 minutes later* "Done!" He yells with glee. You rub your eyes and grab a mirror. You hair looks like Leah from Star Wars. "So, how do ya like it?! I think you look sexy." You start giggling. "You freaking nerd."

Laughing Jack: "Ow, be careful, LJ." You sigh, rubbing your nose. He jumps a little and rubs your cheek. "I'm sorry sweetheart." He brushes your hair and puts it in a high pigtail. "One down, one to go!" You giggle as you grab a handful of skittles. Putting a few in your mouth, you put the rest in LJ's mouth. "I have the skittles. You got the money?" He chuckles and finishes up your hair. "Done! Two pigtails ordered and served." You grab a mirror and look at your completion. "Damn sugar, you look so cute!!" He hugs you, kissing your cheeks.

Hoodie: After having an little snack, you lie on the couch with Hoodie. "What do you wanna do-" You start to say, when some hair gets caught in your mouth. "Blah, that's not delicious!" Hoodie chuckles and grabs a rubber band. "Let me put your hair in a bun." You raise your eyebrows as he turns you around. "You got this?" He nods his head and in a few minutes your hair is in a neat bun.

EJ: "What the hell am I doing wrong?!" EJ sighs, unbraiding your hair again. He was trying to do a fishbraid, but he kept missing strands of your hair. "Do you need me to show you again, EJ?" He shakes his head and starts focusing on your hair. "I just need to think." A couple minutes later, he throws his arms in the air. "I did it!! Holy sh*t." You laugh and lightly pat his cheek. "Thank you. It looks awesome."

Ticci Toby: Drops of water roll off your back as you wash your body. You and Toby got into a waffle fight, and you both ended up making a huge mess. Turning the water off, you get out and dry your body. "Hey, tic, beautiful! Where's your hair, tic, dryer?!" You raise your eyebrows as you put your clothes on. "Under my bed. Why?" You go in your room and see Toby tangled up in cords. "Oh, I just, tic, wanted to do your, tic, hair." You smile and ruffle his hair. "Sure." He makes your hair into a curly half up half down.

Lost Silver: "A-ah, did I burn y-your shoulder?" Silver studders, rubbing your arms. "No, you're good. You're doing a really good job." You smile. You two were going to the movies for a little date, and you asked Silver to straighten your hair. "I just h-have this s-section and I'm done, o-ok?" He smiles. Nodding your head, you play a little bit of Pokemon Platinum. When he's finished, your hair is straight and very pretty.

Sonic exe.: In was very hot today, so you and Sonic decided to stay inside and not become tomatoes. After taking a nap, you go into the living room and see Sonic messing with bobby pins and ribbons. "Whatcha doin, Sonic?" He fumbles with the pins and puts them under the couch. "Ah, um, nothing!" You stare at him and he sighs. "I-I'd....I'd like to do your...hair." He blushes. You laugh and sit in front of him. "Go ahead." He smiles and gets to work. When he's done, your hair looks cute and has a f/c bow in the back.