1 Year Anniversary!!!!<3

Jeff: You wake up to Jeff hovering over you, his smile widens as your eyes fluttered open.

"Happy one year anniversary, precious." You grin and kiss his lips. "Happy one year anniversary, Jeffy." He lies next to you and brings you to his chest. "I just wanna stay right here and cuddle with you all morning~" You nuzzle against his chest. "Smart idea..."

After your guys cuddle session, you guys go to the movies and watch The Forest. Which you both loved. When the movie is over, you guys walk all over town, Jeff buying you anything you wanted. You two then head home, the sun lighting up your guys hair. "I have something for you." Jeff says, reaching into his pocket. He hands you a necklace with a knife charm on it. "Aww, thank you!" You smile.

As you put it on, he notices that you're wearing the necklace with the red gem that he got you. "You're wearing it. The necklace...." You smile at him, the sun making your eyes glow. "Of course. I wear it everyday." He stares at you as you two walk into the house.

"I have something for you too." You grin, walking into the kitchen. He follows and discovers a stew, ready to be eaten. "I thought that, since today was special, I'd-"

"Make the stew we had when we first met." He finishes, slowly walking up to you. Cupping your face with his hands, he kisses your lips tenderly and smiles. "I love you y/n." You blush. "I love you too."

Slenderman: You stare out your window, listening to the sound of rain lightly tapping the house. Downstairs you hear your parents fighting, screaming about the electricity bill. You sigh, waiting for Slendy to text you. Echo sits on your lap purring, as if trying to block out the sound of their yelling. Your phone dings and you read the text. "Come on out honey. <3" You smile lightly and grab your jacket, along with the scarf he got you.

Quietly you go downstairs and sneak past your parents. You go out the backdoor and see Slendy with an umbrella. The same one he used to cover you on that day. "Hi honey. Are you ready?"

You nod and follow him deep into the woods. He leads you to a clearing and puts the umbrella down, the rain dying down. "Let's dance, shall we?" You smile as you grab his hands. You two dance as he sings the song "Singing in the rain." You've always wanted to do this with him.

After the dance and the sky is cleared up, he dries you off. "That was so much fun! What do you wanna do now?" He chuckles, rubbing your head. You kiss his nose. "I have something to do." You pull out a packet of morning glory seeds. "Can we plant this at the mansion? Together?" He nods his head. "That sounds nice."

He teleports the two of you to the mansion. You both look around trying to find the perfect spot for the seeds. You find a clearing and the two of you places the seeds there. As you cover the seeds with dirt, he places a silver bracelet with the words "Enchanting" carved on it. "This is beautiful. Thank you." You smile, gripping Slendys hand. He goes in to kiss you, when he sees that someone had stolen some of his flowers.

"WHO ON EARTH?!"

Ben Drowned: Today was you and Ben's anniversary, and you couldn't find him anywhere! You looked everywhere, the bedroom, the closet, the toaster. You even opened a bag of Doritos to see if he'd come. You lie on your bed, arm over your forehead. "If he doesn't pop up in here, I swear I'll..." You hear the sound of someone breathing heavily. Looking up, you see Ben crawling out of the TV, clenching to a bouquet of cosmos.

"I'm so so so so sorry beautiful! I was up all night planning out our day, and I slept in." He thrusts the flowers into your arms. "For you. Happy One Year Anniversary." You blush and smell them, noticing that Ben had dressed up. And he was covered in dirt.