You Guys Watch Anime

Jeff: You were having an anime marathon and were trying decide on which one you were going to binge watch all day. After thoughtfully looking through different anime's for an hour, you choose One Piece.

Jeff decides to watch with you, mostly because he liked Luffy's hat. After watching a few episodes, he got addicted.
10 hours later, you wanted to go to bed. But Jeff kept acting like a baby.

"Whhhhy?!?!?"

"Jeff, it's almost 3 in the morning. I'm tired! Plus I don't think Smile can stay up for much longer."

You point to Smile, who's head keeps bobbing, trying his best to stay awake. "Fine. Can we watch more tomorrow?"

Chuckling, you ruffle his hair and fall into the bed. "Sure, now go to sleep, and not in your way."

You wake up in the afternoon to Jeff watching it on the big screen, dressed up as Luffy. "Jeff?! What the heck?!"

He stares at you with his tired, bloodshot eyes. "Luffy is life......"

The rest of the day was Jeff acting like a pirate and eating all the fruit in the hour.

Slenderman: After watching Soul Eater for 3 days straight, Slendy strangely became obsessed with Death the Kid.

Now he was walking around the mansion, pointing out how all the furniture isn't symmetrical.

"No, no, no! The couch isn't centered in the middle of the room! Move it to the right....."

Masky and Dark Link groan as they inch the couch toward the kitchen. Slendy tilts his head and fixes his wig, which has strips on half of it.

"How's this boss?!"

"Move it toward Dr. Smiley's room!"

Shuffling toward the stairway, they don't notice Smiley walking up and poking his head out of the doorway. "Looks like I'm not needed...."

Masky sees him and growls. "If Ben gets caught underneath here, we'll call you..."

Smiley returns to the basement with a click of the door.

"Can I go fight Link now?!"

"NOT UNTIL EVERYTHING IS SYMMETRICAL!!!!"

Ben Drowned: Due to his goldie locks hair color and him being a shorty, you thought it'd be a great idea to show Fullmetal Alchemist to your miniature Link boyfriend. The moment Ben layed his eyes on Edward, he began to look up to him.

And copy everything Edward did.

Making a huge mess in the living room.

You came downstairs, hearing yelling and screaming around the living room area. Masky and Dark Link are holding Slenderman down as Ben throws ashes all over the carpet, forming a sh*tty circle.

Ben was wearing a red woman's coat and high heel boots, along with princess gloves. Jane and Sally can be seen in the corner, looking quite pissed off.

"I will bring back your mother!" Ben screams, lookin at Jeff.

He's on the opposite side of Ben, praying and still wearing Luffy's hat.

"AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Ben throws his hands down on the ground and the ashes begin to form a person.

Everyone stares and gasps as fingers and toes begin to form. Then the body, then the face. "OH SWEET MOTHER OF SALLY THAT'S NOT HER!!!" Jeff screams.