Puppeteer and Homicidal Liu part 4

Puppeteer

His Favorite Pokemon: Banette

When He Sees You Shirtless: Sadly, tonight was incredibly hot in your room. You sit there, panting up a storm as Luna shakes her feathers. "Here honey." You sigh, pointing the fan in her direction. She hoos as the wind slides between her feathers, cooling her down instantly.

Smiling, you open your window to see if there would be a breeze outside to help with the situation.

A breath of wind barely escapes from outside and into the room.

Finally deciding that it was your house and you can do whatever you wanted, you tear off your shirt, but keep on your short shorts. Right on cue, Puppet walks in without his shirt on, showing his shiny, lovely abs. In his hand is a glass of lemonade, which you requested.

He stares at you as you stare back, blush appearing on both of your faces. Puppet chuckles silently, his voice becoming raspy. "That's a beautiful bra Y/n."

"Why don't you just f*ck already?!?!"

"Sonic be quiet!"

You look outside at your friends house and spot her at the window, holding a bowl of popcorn. Sonic stands at the window as well, holding a pair of binoculars. They both quick;y put on a poker face and slam the window closed, yelling erupting from the house.

Puppet just leaves the room and into the restroom, leaving you flustered.

When He Bakes: Ah, fall. A beautiful season indeed.

Red leaves fall from the tree by your window, letting a few inside your room. A nice breeze flows into the room, which would have been nicely appreciated in the scenario above.

Halloween was coming up, and their was gonna be a Halloween party at the Creepypasta mansion. F/n asked you to come up with some treats for the party, and to watch out, just in case her elfish boyfriend sneaked inside your house and takes some 'yum-yums', as another amazing Creepypasta Scenario writer would put it.

You sit in the living room on your laptop, searching for some recipes. As you stare intensely at the screen, a caramel aroma fills the air and caresses your nose. As if you were hypnotized, you follow the smell, a dazed look on your face.

Puppet laughs as you walk into the kitchen like a zombie. "What is that amazing smell?" He places a cake down on the counter, wiping his forehead. "It's a Caramel Apple Poke Cake. I thought it'd be nice to bring this to the party. Please, have a piece."

You cut a huge piece and take a mouth-filling bite. The caramel and apple swirl in your mouth, making you hum in delight.

"This is the best thing I've ever had. Just make sure Ben doesn't steal it." Puppet chuckles darkly, sending shivers down your arms. He goes to the closet and opens it, revealing a tied up Ben, looking quite battered up. "Don't worry, I've already token care of THAT problem."

When He Has A Nightmare: It was incredibly dark outside, and silence filled the air throughout the neighborhood. The moon's light was covered with dark, depressing clouds.

Only two pairs of glowing, yellow eyes showed in the darkness, illuminating with excitement.

And the urge for kill.

Puppet approaches a house, attracted to the feelings of sorrow and agony coming from inside the house. Floating towards a window, he looks inside and watches the tragedy that's about to unfold.