When He Does Something Nice

Jeff: You were having a stressful day at school. Late assignments, piles of homework, you get the idea. So after school, you came home to a really nice surprise. The house was spotless! Everything had been dusted off, put back, etc. And there on the couch, was Jeff. "Welcome home, my precious." You smile and tackle him in a hug. "Thank you so much, Jeff."

Slenderman: "Great...I forgot my umbrella." You sigh. Well, at least you got your hoodie. As you're walking, you hear a static noise right by you. "Hey Slendy." You say, looking at him. He hugs you and teleports you into your room. "Thank y-" You start to say before he covers you with a towel. "I'm running a warm bath for you now, honey. When you're finished, we'll cuddle. You smile, walking to the bathroom. "I love you."

Ben Drowned: "Ah man!" You pout, staring at your 3ds. "What's wrong, babe?" Ben says, scooting over to you. You give him the 3ds. "The battery's dead and I can't find my charger." He looks at it, the sets it on the ground. "Wait a minute." He says as he goes into the 3ds. You stare at it as it starts to move. Suddenly, it turns on and Ben pops out of it. "Oh my god. How did you do that?!" He grins, putting his hands over his head and making a 'rainbow'. "Imagination." You laugh and peck his cheek. "Thanks Ben."

Laughing Jack: "Come on Y/n. We're almost there." LJ whines, pulling your arm. "I'm trying, LJ." You giggle, trying to keep up. He spins around and stops you. "We're here!" Your eyes widen. In front of you is a teacup ride. It looked brand new. "I know you're been wanting to ride it, so I've been fixing it for the past week. You like?" He giggles. You stare at him and smile wide. "That's so sweet. Thank you." You kiss him, then run toward the teacup ride.

Hoodie: "Y/n, come here for a second." Hoodie yells from the kitchen. As you walk, you smell the familiar scent of cheesecake. "Oooooooooh, that smells good. I wonder?.." You walk into the kitchen and see a huge cheesecake on the counter. Hoodie stands there, grinning happily. "Surprise!! I hope you like it." You just stand there, shocked with joy. "What's this for?!" You squeal, eyeing down the cheesecake. "I just wanted to make you happy." You huge him tight and grab two forks. "Let's enjoy this together."

Eyeless Jack: You were at work, hungry and tired. "Just another hour...." you sigh. *click* "Hey babe." EJ whispers, sliding through the window. You smile and hug him. "Hey. What are you doing here?" He reaches into his pocket and hands you a candy bar. "I wanna hang out with you. I had a feeling you'd be lonely." You grin and take the candy. "Thank you."

Ticci Toby: "Come, tic, here, beautiful." Toby coos, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Wass up, Toby?" You smile. He grins and pulls you to your room. "I have, tic, something for you." He hands you a beautiful gold dress. "Here. I, tic, thought you'd, tic, like it." You blush. "Wow. Thank you so much." He kisses you and hands you matching shoes. "Get ready for, tic, our dinner, tic, date, ok?"

Lost Silver: Silver was working on something when you walked in the living room. "What's that?" You ask. He jumps. "O-oh, hey y-y/n." He covers up something and you raise an eyebrow. "What are you working on?" At first he looks down, then he hands you a box. "I w-was wrapping it, but I-I finished when y-you walked it." You open it carefully and find a pikachu stuff animal. "I love it so much! Thank you, Silver!" He blushes. "I-I'm glad."

Sonic exe.: It was late and you were walking home, bags in your hands. Sonic gave you $50 and said to "Stay out of the house until I call you." You walk in the house and notice a note on the counter. "Go to the backyard." You read out loud. You open the backyard door and freeze. Lights were hung all over and there was a table in the middle, covered with your favorite foods. Sonic's sitting at the table, dressed up nice. He gets up and takes your hand. "Took you long enough." You stare at everything, then at him. He blushes. "What?! Do you not like it?" You shake your head and kiss his lips. "No, I love it. Thank you." He smiles slightly. "Good."