Puppeteer part 3

When He Gets Excited: Because your boyfriend is a very sweet guy, he asked you where you wanted to go on your guys date this time.

"Hmmm, how about a karaoke? I wanna practice my awesome singing powers."

He agrees, taking you to a karaoke place and ordering a room. You also invited F/n and Ben over for a double date, which didn't bother Puppet at all. It just made him more happy to see you have fun.

After the nachos and soda's were delivered to the room you rented, the mini party started off with Ben singing to Anaconda, almost making everyone's eyes and ears bleed from the horror.

While F/n blushed up a storm as Ben started twerking his tiny butt off, you look through the song book, spotting songs like 21 guns and Never Too Late. "Man, there are so many good songs. I'll go with All About That Bass."

Ben bows as the songs end and F/n hurries to pull him off the mini stage. Walking up and taking the mic, the song starts off and you really get into it, swaying your hips and moving your body to the beat.

While F/n and Ben cheered you on, Puppet just....stared, his face getting redder and redder by the second. You do a finishing pose and everyone claps excitedly, Puppet's claps being the loudest. He quickly stand up and heads toward the door. "I'll be back. I, um, gotta go see w-what desserts they have!"

F/n smirks at you, applauding even louder. "Wow y/n. It's like you knew what you were doing to him~"

Tilting your head in confusing, the rest of the night is full of laughs and flushes stares from Puppet.

When He Wants To Cuddle: "Dear~" Puppet whines, floating above your head. You look up from your book and caress his chin. "Wat?"

"Cuddle with meeeeeeee. Please?"

You grin and continue reading your book, teasing him a little. "Hmm, do you have the money, pal?" He stares at you in confusion as you howl with laughter. "Fine. Not for too long though. This book just got really interesting."

"Are you reading Littlest Petz Shop?!"

You throw the book under the bed and chuckle nervously. "Haha, NO! Do you wanna cuddle or not?!"

The cuddle session ends up being three hours long due to you guys falling asleep.

When You're Sick: Every once and a while, Puppeteer will visit you covered in, er, a red substance.

And that substance's smell makes you sick. Sadly, you didn't know this until Puppet came over today soaked in the stuff, cause you bolted to the bathroom and threw up,

After washing himself up, he runs his fingers through your hair, frowning. "I'm sorry darling, I wasn't trying to make you pass out."

Yes, you passed out with your head over the toilet. Now you were lying in bed, feeling light-headed. "I know, just try to clean up before you come over."

He smiles and kisses your head. After fetching you some water and food to build up your energy, you guys watch movies for the rest of the day.

Lazy Day: Puppet had the day off today, so he wanted to take you out to IHOP. Unfortunately, he wanted to take you at seven in the freaking morning. Plus it was your lazy day.

"Darling, you have to move your muscles! You can't just sleep in all day."

"Watch me."

You cover yourself with your warm, fluffy blanket and roll over. You hear him sigh, then the sound of blankets ruffling, followed by a tender hand rubbing your belly. "Then I guess I'll be joining you~"