When you guys get a pet

Jeff: You walk into your house, tired and a little lonely. "I'm home, Jeff." You hear barking, then a shh coming from your room. Curious, you go to your room and see Jeff, covering something with a blanket. "Oh hey there y/n!" He laughs nervously. You hear whimpers coming from the blanket and you stare at Jeff. "So, what you hiding there?" Before he could answer, a dog jumps out of the blanket and tackles Jeff, giving him kisses. "Dang it, Smile." He chuckles. You smile and scratch the dogs head. He howls happily. "So this is Smile dog. Can we keep him here? Pleeeease?" Jeff asks, giving you puppydog eyes. Smile does the same. "Sure. He's really cute." Smile looks at you and smiles. Really widely. You raise your eyebrows at Jeff. "He loves smiling." Jeff shrugs.

Slenderman: You ran into the woods, excited to show Slenderman your new pet. "Slendy! Come mere!" He teleports in front of you. "What is it, honey?" You grab his hands and shake them. "Teleport us to my room. I have a surprise for you." He nods his head and a second later, you're in your room. And on your bed is the fluffiest cat Slenderman has ever seen. "Where did you get?.." He gasps, picking the cat up. "I was walking home yesterday and she was on the sidewalk, alone and scared." You smile, petting her fluffy black and white fur. She opens her amber eyes and meows. "Can we name her Echo?" He ask, rubbing her head. She purrs. "That's a beautiful name."

Ben Drowned: "Babe....." Ben whispers, holding something behind his back. You're working on homework when he comes into your room, acting suspicious. "Yeeeeees, Ben?" He walks toward you. "Close your eyes." You do so and feel him put something soft on your lap. "Open." You do and see a baby German Sheppard. He has blond fur and green eyes. "Oh my god! He's so cute." You laugh, petting him. Ben laughs and sits on your bed. "I know I can't be around that much, cause your father doesn't know about us, so I wanted to get you a dog to keep you company." You smile and kiss him. "Thank you. How about we name him....Ben Jr?" The dog licks your cheek. "Awesome name."

Laughing Jack: "LJ, what do you want to show me?" You ask, staring at him. He laughs and shakes his head. "You have to find it~" Sighing, you start looking around his tent. Ten minutes later, you can't find anything. "What am I looking for?" You grunt. LJ raises his eyebrow and walks to his room, you following him. "You really haven't found him yet?" Your eyes widen as you walk in his room. Everything looks normal to you. He walks to his closet and opens it, taking out a cage. Inside of it is a silver parrot with purple eyes. "I got a new pet. I'm surprised you didn't hear him." The parrot squawks. "I'm LJ, and y/n has the sweetest booty in town!" You blush and LJ grins. "I taught him a few words." After you punch LJ, you name the parrot Vaughn.

Hoodie: Hoodie walks in to your house, a cheesecake in his hands. "I'm home!" He yells. A black and gray welsh corgi runs up to him and jumps on his leg. Hoodie puts the cake down and pets her. "Why hello. Where did you come from?" You walk out of the hallway and pick up the puppy. "I was at the pound and found her." Hoodie looks into her light blue eyes. "Do you have a name for her?" You nod your head. "Dakota." He laughs. "What a perfect name." You three then chow down on the cheesecake. ^w^

Eyeless Jack: You're taking a nap on your couch, dreaming of EJ. "Y/n, let me show you the world~" He says. You smile in your sleep, then wake up to EJ shaking you. "Y/n, wake up. There's someone I want you to meet." You get up, rubbing your eyes. EJ leaves the room and comes back with a creature. "Who is this?" You ask, cautiously walking toward it. "His name is Seed Eater. Seed, this is y/n, my beautiful girlfriend." Seed looks at you, then tilts his head. "Seeds....girlfriend?" You smile and pet him. "He's really cute. We can keep him." EJ fist bumps the air and Seed softly nibbles of your hand.

Ticci Toby: "Y/n! Guess what?" Toby shouts, making you jump. "Wha-" was all you could say before a light brown kitten tackles your face. You laugh as the kitten licks your face, then jumps on the counter and takes your pancake. "Hey! That's not cool." You giggle. The kitten jumps on Toby's shoulder and purrs, chewing on the pancake. "I was walking by a pancake, tic, house and found her staring, tic, at the window. I bought a few, tic, pancakes and gave her one. Now she followed me all, tic, the way here. I'd really like to, tic, keep her." You stare at the kitten and she bats her green eyes at you. "Sure. I'd be happy to have her here." You guys name her Pancake.

Lost Silver: "Hey y/n. I f-feel like Rose is a little l-lonely." Silver studders, staring at her. You look at Rose and nod your head. "Me too. We should get another pokemon to keep her company." Silver reaches into his pocket and hands you a pokeball. "Well, I already thought of t-that. So I went out and g-got a Basculin." He opens the pokeball and a red Basculin goes into the fish tank. "His name is Cody." Silver smiles, looking into the fish tank. Cody looks at Rose and she smile at him. "They're going to be awesome together." You grin.

Sonic exe.: You were really sad. Your old dog died today. She was staying at your moms when you moved out. As you walk into the house, Sonic yells at you. "Where were you?! I was worried." You stare at him and put up your best smile. "Sorry about that. I had to do something." He looks into your eyes and frowns. "Don't lie to me." You couldn't hold it in. You cling to his chest and cry. He holds you tight. An hour later, he comes home with a baby pit bull. She's white with brown spots. But the coolest thing about her was that she had two different colored eyes, one brown and one light blue. You guys name her Baby dog.