Chapter 13

*Explicit contact warning*

I swallowed deeply, glancing at his revealed erection and large thick length in front of my face. I look up at his lustfilled eyes, peering down at me. "Open your mouth," He whispers running his erection across my bottom lip. This was wrong...but it looked so right. Instead of listening to his demand I licked up his length tasting his tangy flavor. He sucks in air deeply and groans, "Rayleen. No, just suck." But his erotic noise causes me to want to do it my own way. The sides of his erections convulse under my tongue as I flick it over the tip tasting the pre-cum before taking him all in my mouth. Elliot curses under his breath, scooping my red hair into a ponyail, clearing my face so I can get better access. I place my hands on his hips, balancing my head so I can move up and down his length, rolling my tongue around as I go. 

Oh and dont forget to suck hard. I hear Amy's voice in my head chanting me on. I twist my head going as far as I go, relaxing my gag reflax as his body twitches under me. He tastes of fruit and I moan in arousal and look up at him, bobbing my head up and down. The look he's giving me back is so sexy, his eyes are narrowed and his mouth is slightly open and he groans each time I move up and down. He's so big I'm surprised he was fitting but I loved the feeling this gave me, me pleasing him. He slowly move his hips forward, stroking in and out of mouth, the grip in my hair tightening. "Got damn Rayleen." He moans deeply as I suck harder. I press my lips tighter around him, tilting my head up and going back down to massage him with my tongue. On his . . . 

Oh.  

"If you dont want me to cum in your mouth-" But he stops when I deep throat him and he explodes in my mouth, but I continue to milk him with my mouth as he shoots his hot seed into my mouth. "Fuck Rayleen let go!" He groans, pulling my head back, but I continue to work my mouth around him, flicking my tongue back and forth on his tip, pushing him all around my lips before taking him in again. His eyes widen as I moan softly and lick up his length letting his cum drip off onto my lips. He groans and grabs my head, pushing me back on the bed. With no warning he grabs my hips and lifts my left leg across his shoulder. He rubs my lips slowly, opening up my moistness to him. His tongue moves gently across them, his mouth clamps on one my lips sucking on it causing me to moan loudly. "Ah," I coo biting my lip. He looks back up at me and moves his tongue all around my pussy. Hitting my lips then my clit then my lips again. I throw my head back and my hand moves to his hair, grabbing tightly. His tongue wraps around my clit sucking hard and massaging it at the same time.  

Oh fuck. He moves my body closer to his face and continues to feast upon me. He moves his finger across my wet lips and pushes to my opening causing me to back away. "No please. Make me cum," I breathe, not wanting him to find out my virgin secret. "That's what I plan to do." He whispers, huskily, attempting to put his finger inside. "No-" But it was too late, his finger met contact with my hymen, probing it gently and he shoots his head back up. "Oh fuck. Rayleen why didnt you tell me." Tears brimmed my eyes, even though he didnt break it, the pain still surged through me. "Out. Take it out!" I begged and he glanced back at my reddened ashamed face. He had a sadistic pleasured look. "You're tight. So fucking tight," And began to pump his finger slowly inside me, I shook my head and tried to close my legs.

"Now, this is a punishment. Keep your legs open. I want to see this tight pussy of yours." Still soaking wet from him and by his words, I strangely reply. It hurts and he's moving slow which makes it worse. "I wonder what it would feel like to have myself plunged deep inside you. Your tight pussy clenching around me. Having you tied up to be my little slut. You'd like that wouldnt you? Want me to fuck you Rayleen? Huh?" Oh fucking God. His dirty talk made me actual enjoy the discomfort between my legs. "Oh God, yes. Don't stop." I moan, moving my hips and wetting my fingers to bring it down to my pussy. But he slaps my hand away then gently slaps my pussy, "Dont touch yourself, Open your lips up so I can see." He demands and I follow, my moaning getting louder. His lips capture my clit and his finger moves faster. "Please." I beg, biting my lip as my legs begin to shake. The heat from his body is intense, sending me in a frenzy of pleasure.