Chapter 15

"Well...say something." I was still completely flabbergasted that he had asked me to be his girlfriend. I mean he already told me he wanted me. It was strictly physical...wasn't it? "You're serious?" I finally gasp, glancing over to him as we pull into the parking lot to thie hotel. "Absolutely." He says easily turning off the car. "I dont want our physical attraction to be the only thing that drives this though," I murmur quietly, looking away. "It wont be. I feel.." He pauses and inhales as if it pains him to talk, "I feel a way. When I'm around you." He says, with a grim smile and I cant help but chuckle at how nervous he seems. "What about work?" I ask. Why am I trying to come up with excuses? I can almost see Amy pointing her finger at me and stomping up and down. "Think of it as an office affair. You're good at keeping things strictly business." He says, smiling back at me. What was the catch?

"Is all of this for my virginity?" I cant help the words coming out, they just flow out of my mouth like word-vomit. He frowns instantly and shakes his head, "If I wanted just sex, trust me it be more than easy to go and get it. I dont want just sex with you. I would like that eventually, but no. I'm interested in you." He says more easily. "I thought you wanted me to be a submissive." Damn you word vomit! The corners of his lips twitch into a smile, "Oh trust me, I dont mind that either. But once we do get more intimate, only in the bedroom or in my case playroom we could have that type of relationship. Any more excuses?" Was he reading my mind?

I sigh and fold my arms acrossmy exposed chest, "Okay Eli. I'll be your girlfriend." He immeidately sighs in relief, "Were you nervous?" I ask, giggling. "You have no idea what you do to me woman." He mutters and walks around to my car door and opens it. "You dont have to do all of that. I'm more than able to open my own car door." I insist as I walk closely behind him. "That's how I am. It's all or nothing." He replies grinning and wrapping his arm around my waist. Immediate display of affection? 5 points for Carter. We walk in and Lannie glances up at us from her computer and smiles sweetly. While everyone else gives us ...prude glares. But I dont care. I just accepted to be the girlfriend of the sexiest man in Utah.

"What do you want to do until my meeting?" Eli is in the bathroom, I believe about to shave. "I dont know. You pick. And are you shaving?" I call out from my room, changing into a large t-shirt and socks. My hair was ruffled and I looked as if I had just got done with some hot steamy sex. I wish! "Yes ma'am." He calls back out. Ma'am? Was this man drunk? I rush to my feet and towards him. "No! I like your facial hair." I protest. He's shirtless as usual and his head is tilted back, holding a razor in one hand and shaving cream in the other. "It's getting bushy." He complains. I walk up to him and run my chin along his jawline. "No. It's scruffy and cute." I mumble, which causes him to laugh. "You're like a little cat. Easily amused." He says, putting the razor down. "Am not! Are you going to keep your facial hair or not?" I ask, folding my arms and pulling away from my new obsession- his prickly chin! He sits on the closed toilet seat and runs his hands on his thighs. "Depends."

"Depends on what?"

"If you go on a date with me tomorrow night." I'm shocked by his straight-forward requests. "Our last night of freedom. You want to spend as a date?" I question thoughtfully and he nods. "Yes ma'am." 

"Okay. I like that. And ma'am? I'm beginning to grow fond of that name." I whisper playfully and sit on the floor next to his feet. "I'm trying this new thing called being 'nice'. Dont push it darling." He whispers back in the same monotone. "I'm far used to you being more demanding. I'm not so sure I like this nice side of you." I say, sitting up to whisper it in his ear seductively.

Dont push your limits Rayleen. I egg in my head. "Really? Because I do have a clamps and crop with me and if my memory is clear I do remember you did reblog that on your Tumblr." His sudden statement makes my mouth drop and I hit his harm, which takes us both by surprise. "It was Amy's. And a clamp? No Idea what that is." I say, sitting to my feet, but he yanks me onto his lap. "A clamp goes around here." He mutters, his finger trailing outside of my shirt to circle around my breast and I inhale sharply. "It pinches and brings amazing pleasure. Care to try?" He asks, his tongue slipping up my neck, leaving a sensation that strikes through my body. My God- could this man get anymore enticing?