Chapter 43

God it felt so good to taste him again.
Pre cum dripped out of his tip and I twirled my tongue around him, sucking him hard.
He inhaled sharply and gripped his hands on the counter. I knew he wanted to grab my head- hell I wanted him to.
I let the underside of my tongue twirl around him as I sucked hard and slowly moved down. "God you're killing me woman." He groaned and he twitched in my mouth. I felt him tense as I kept a slow deep pace, suppressing my gag reflex. "Please don't tease me." He begs and he moves slowly against my mouth.
"Then fuck my mouth." I moan hastily and grab his length in my hands, massaging him slowly. "Kitten, I can't." He whimpers and his mouth opens as I rub him across my lips. "Please. Gently at least. I want your fingers in my hair as I suck you dry." My words were his undoing and he grips the sides of my face softly and slowly and pumps my mouth gently. I retreat for a moment and gaze at him. "Make me gag. Deep in my mouth. Make me choke." I moan.
Slut siren is FLYING off. He grunts and his eyes go glossy and he grips my hair and intended his muscles as he stroke my mouth. I feel him hitting the back of my throat and I whimper.
Yes. Yes. Yes!! He began moaning louder and I felt him begin to throb vicariously. "Suck it harder. All in your throat. Take it- oh my god." He pushes my wad all the way down and I have him all in my mouth. My lips meet his lower waist, I can't even breathe. But damn is it worth it. "Fuck!" He groans and I feel his hot seed fly into the back of my mouth.
He releases my face and I take a gasp of air.
I lick my lips and swallow as I stare up at him. "Did I- did I hurt you?" He asks breathing deeply and I shake my head. "No." I whisper and smile at him.
"Stop looking at me like that." He says, swallowing deeply.
I blink at him, "What way?" I ask and turn my head. "T-That way." He whispers, and I notice his grip on the counter is so tight, his knuckles turned white. "Am I making you nervous?" I whisper.
"You're making me want to bury myself deep inside you. So stop." He says. His eyes fluttering over my naked body.
"Please." I beg. He sighs hard and pulls his pants up and around his hips and leaves the room. "I can't." He says. No. He's not leaving this easily. I follow him, still naked and eager to break him. "Why not? I trust you!" I whisper.
"But I don't trust myself." He admits, looking back at me. "You won't hurt me." I urge and walk closer to him. "How do you know that?" He asks, his eyes fluttering.
"Because I know you. Have my body." I whisper and he looks so scare and his face looks pained and aroused.
"You don't know what you're asking. I want to lose myself in you." He says shaking his head.
God I never knew what I wanted.
Yes I did.
I wanted him.
"No. Lose yourself in me. I want your all. Please." I beg, my legs began to whimper as my very core shuddered at my own words.
He swallowed again and rubbed his shaven face. He holds out his hand and I grasp it.
Yes.
He lies me down and stares at my naked body.
God he made me feel so nervous. He leans forward- his face inches away from mine.
My lips were moistened and ready for him to devour.
His eyes were softened with arousal and he was breathing deeply.
We barely touched each other yet and we were out of breath.
I opened my mouth subtly, waiting for him to kiss me.
But he doesn't, he takes his finger and trails it across my bottom lip, staring at me.
"Story of beauty and the beast. Soft pink wings of freedom- my only escape." He whispers and my body shudders.
What was going on?
He trails his finger down my lip and down to my collar bone, trailing it from one side to the other.
"Beautys precious temple battered with her past wars." He mutters and he watches his hand as he moves it between my breasts.
So slowly.
"Her body comes alive, sparks ignite and her eyes haunt my wake." He says as he trails down my stomach.
My body is shivering and I swallow and watch as my eyes flutter close.
He made small circles across my stomach and I tried to steady my breathing.
"Her only hate, palmed at the beasts and mesmerized but still her heart tore." He says as he moves to my lower hips, right above my..oh god.
His finger tips slowly strum back and forth, "Her womb would abide but another's is what holds." He frowns and swallows then looks up at me. He shakes his head and I see tears in his eyes. His finger tips move to my thighs and I swallow.
"Beauty's mind was lost and scared- just as scared as me." He sits up forward and kisses my thighs, then my stomach, between my breasts and my collar bone. "Watching as their skin fights a dangerous game and perfectly folds." He whispers and locks his hand in mine, and gazes at me. "And can only hope, that through my damage. Maybe someone who's a queen like beauty, could forgive and love a beast."
My jaw unlocks and I slowly sit up.
My heart drops to my feet and my eyes flutter to look at his.
"Beauty and the beast huh?" I whisper and he strokes my cheek softly.
"What are you hiding?" He ask his voice scared. What? His emoting were giving me whiplash.
I blink a few times and gaze into his eyes. "Nothing you don't already know." I say.
I knew he knew.
"I told you, I'm not used to sleeping with the side of the bed cold. I woke up." He states and puts his head down. "And you heard." I finish, referring to his mom. He smiles slightly and ten looks up at me. "I already knew." He whispers.
"How?" I ask. He bites his lip and rubs his arm, "I caught her." He says firmly.
"What? Doing the drugs?" I whisper.
"No the affair." He corrects and my eyes widen. "I knew him, because he goes to my club. Well he used to, I saw them and then saw the drugs." He pauses and looks at me. "Who was it?" I whisper.
"Andre."
I close my eyes and inhale. "Of course. Of course." I say easily, these words weren't new to me and I sigh. "This is too much. I need to work." I whisper and rub my forehead.
"You can." He whispers and I look at him with a short smile. "Really?" I ask. "Well in a sense. On Friday there's a - I guess you can say a ball. It's like a celebration for the new hotel and our enhancement of the business. " he explains. "Is it a BDSM ball?" I ask and he chuckles.
I was completely serious, "No. Not everyone is into BDSM. It has wine tasting and slideshows of how much money we made. It sort of like a charity event." He says, gazing at my eyes for a response. "It's formal?" I whisper. "Yes. And since I'm required to go there. I want my personal assistant to attend as well." He says with a smile. I smirk and look down, "It sounds like fun."
He doesn't say anything, just looks down at my body. "I'm sorry. I'm starting to get distracted." He admits huskily,.
"Come here." I mumble and he leans forward, "I'm not going to fuck you." He says, breathing against my face. "Then make love to me." I whimper.
He gazes down at my lips and his eyes flutter.
Before he can do anything, there's is a hard knock on the door and I groan. "No matter where we go. We never get any privacy!" I yelled and he chuckles and rises to his feet. I grab his shirt and tug it over as we walk to the door.
It's fucking Tina!
"How do you keep finding us!" I groan.
"You're never alone Banks. We always know where you are." She says with a smile and then looks at Elliot. "Sorry to ruin your day. Actually I'm not sorry." She pauses and throws papers in his face. "It's you!" She tells and he gapes and looks at her. "It's proven! All in ink!" She yells.
"What is?" I whisper and she smirks, "Oh you didn't tell her?" She says laughing.
He then looks at me, swallowing nervously, "Her womb would abide but another's is what holds." He repeats from his poem and I feel tears in my eyes. "16 weeks." She mutters and turns on her heels.
"16 weeks." I repeat and I close The door behind her. I turn and look at him before saying, "16 weeks pregnant."

~*~*~
Double update
I'm good to my slaves