Chapter 36

"I am your submissive." He says with a low voice. My whole posture feels weird.

This whole situation was weird, bizarre, strange, alien, too many words to even describe. It was not even fathomable. I stared down at him and inhaled, "Are you expecting me to hurt you for revenge or something?" I ask, folding my arms.

Eli continued to point his head down, "If that's what pleases you Mistress." He speaks slowly. Mistress? Oh shít

Half of me wanted to tell him to stand the hell up, while the other half wanted to actually try this. I want to apply myself and at least attempt. Could I do this?

I mean prior to Eli, I had no experience on sexual matters at all.

He expected me to dominate him. Punish him. What would I do if he disobeyed? Beat him? No I couldnt. I just couldnt do that.

I slowly walked over to him, trying to use the courage I had for this. I circled him and inhaled. "Stand up." I silently order.

He follows suit and keeps his head down. "Look at me." I whisper.

He looks at me with soft eyes. He almost looks calm. Relaxed. Had he done this before? Don't over think it Rayleen! "Do you trust me?" I ask.

Trust. Something that was so hard to earn and maintain. And yet that's the key in BDSM. In life. In general. Do you trust me? A question so difficult to answer and so difficult to keep. "Yes Mistress. I trust you." He says, his jaw unclenching. "In that case, take off your pants. I want you naked and on the bed."

What am I saying? Could I do this? This was new territory. No this was a whole new freaking world. I watched as Elliot stripped from his clothing and laid down on the bed.

I walked to his walls and chests of wonders and found rope.

Trust. Ultimate trust. I grabbed the rope and a blindfold and walked over to him. He was staring at me apprehensively. I grabbed one of his wrists and tied it to the headboard and did the same with the other. "Are you afraid?" I whisper. He keeps his lips pressed together and inhales sharply. "No." He replies.

Content with his answer, I slip the blindfold over his eyes.

Well now what?

Thinking quickly, I turn around and leave the room. I was overheating. I rush to the fridge to get some ice to cool down my body and suddenly get an idea.

A wicked idea.

I head back to the Room of Mirrors and take off my shirt, letting it fall to the floor. Then I slip my skirt down my hips and keep my black pumps on, along with my lace panties and my black bra from Victoria Secret.

I move towards the bed and I lift myself on it. I take an ice cube and slip it in my mouth momentarily before taking it in my fingers and brush it across his lips.

He pauses and I hear him gasp. "Tongue." I whisper. His tongue slips out his mouth and I rub the ice cube across his tongue and down on his bottom lip. His body tenses as I slip the ice cube down his chin, down his neck and towards his chest. I hear him groan softly and I feel excitement surge through me. I move the ice cube down to his abs, leaving a wet trail from the ice. I lean forward and trace the ice cubes trail with my tongue, all the way up to his bottom lip and I feel his hard on.

His very hard hard-on.

I move the ice cube down to his lower hips and down his happy trail and his breath hitches.

"You have to trust that I won't let the ice slip all the way down. I know how sensitive it is here."I pause and rub my thumb over his precùm filled tip, and he moans. "Quiet." I silently command. This brought me back to that moment in the stage, the foolish moment when Elliot punished me for the first time. I remembered that sudden surge of dominance washing over me, just like it is now. He shudders and presses his lips shut. I grab two more ice cubes and set them on top of his chest. Watching as they slowly moved down his chest, leaving wet trails and his body trembling. His chest is uneasy and I see he's biting his lip.