So Long Farewell; To You My Slaves

Hey slaves....this is my very long and last authors note that I want you all to read.

First off....Can you guys really believe its over?

I remember starting this book in like what? June? And I never would have guessed for this to blow up like it did.

As for there being a sequel...I don't know.

Maybe. I think it might be too much

I just want to start off by saying thank you. Thank you for the comments and the votes.

Thank you for staying.

^^^^ that's what most authors would say.

Me?

I want to truly say you are all WONDERFUL and BEAUTIFUL people.

I have met the most sensitive and sentimental people ever. People who have shared their stories with me and who have asked for advice and reached out to ME in my time of need. I know it's hard talking about your issues...and even though I'm a complete stranger to you guys I can honestly say I love you guys.

You will all FOREVER be my little slaves ;)

My whole goal with this book was for it to my be a typical romance model or for it to be compared to 50 Shades Of Grey or even any Sylvia Day books.

I admire both authors but that's not how I wanted the book to come across.

As I said before the title 'Possession' does not mean sexual possession. (Well of course in some way it does but not the core idea)

It's Possession by EVERYTHING. What holds you back from living your life.

To those who want to indulge in BDSM. My advice is do your research before anything.

You may not always get it easy breezy like an Elliot because trust me the lifestyle is nothing like it is in the book. Well In some aspect it is. You may get an Andre so do your research. Go to clubs and make sure you're properly trained to know your hard limits and soft limits and BE SAFE!

And really the keyword to this book is Forgiveness.

For those who have parents that beat you- FORGIVE. Or else you will more than likely find yourself falling in love with someone just like your parents.

If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend who cheated on you or hurt you- FORGIVE.

If you have a friend who back stabbed you- FORGIVE

I know it's easier said than done but I'm telling you. Unforgiveness is the first chain to personal possession.

But another thing I wanted to point out.

No one can ever truly say they have never been insecure.

Insecurity is a possession I believe you are born with and trust me I know that feeling.

Trust me ladies I know how it feels to stare in the damn mirror and can pick out every tiny flaw.

I can look in the mirror and just cringe and just give myself the most terrible names.

I can look at my entire body and figure out why no one loves me.

I know what it's like to feel stupid.

To feel hideous.

To feel worthless.

To feel the life being sucked out of you just by waking up in the morning.

I've taken those pills, I've done those drugs. And lord knows I used that damn blade, thinking it was my only best friend.

But I've also seen the good side.