Chapter 62: Russian Roulette Part 2

Short filler chapter.
Im just trying to make this book a little longer as we go along and keep things heated.

My eyes scanned between the two.
The Elliot standing at the door and the Elliot holding the gun.
A thousand questions rushed through my mind.

Who had bee my boss since day one?
Who had brought me to the BDSM club?
Who collared me?
Who took my virginity?
Who was I engaged to?

"Evan but the gun down." The Elliot at the door said.
So Evan was the one who was about to shoot me.

"Why should I?" The twin Evan said, waving the gun in the air.

"Because you don't know what you're doing. You're lashing out on innocent people, when it's me you're angry at." Elliot says.

How could I tell them apart? They were completely identical.
Except Elliot's face was just a tad slimmer.
"Look I personally don't have time for this." Andre says, standing to his feet.

"You should have been killed Rayleen. You're taking your damn time and if you won't do it . I will." He adds and attempts to take the gun from Evan, but he aims the gun towards him instead.

"No one fucking moves. Okay? John get Tina's body out of here. I'm tired of looking at it." He says and John just continues to lay on the ground, his eyes narrowed.
"John!" Evan shouts and John sighs.

"He's dying." Link mumbles.
"The bullet point will kill him within a good hour." Link says with a sigh.
I look over at my demented adopted father, watching a man who barely raised me.
Die before my very eyes.

"Andre what are you still doing here? Get out." Amy mumbles.
"Oh you just don't want her to find out your dirty secret." He says, with his arms folded across his chest.

I then look over at my best friend, her lips pressed together in a thin line as she brushes her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Got damnit. Who is he?" I yell, fed up with my own silence, pointing to Evan.

Elliot steps closer to the room and stares at his twin.

"Rayleen, this is a part of my past I didn't think I'd have to tell you for a very long time. I never knew Evan would be a danger to us. He's supposed to still be in the mental hospital-" but his twin cuts him off.

"Shut up Elliot! Shut the fuck up!" He screams.
Elliot looks at him, like he's a child.

"I suspected you escaped when Rayleen was admitted into the mental hospital. She told me that the paramedics said a man named Elliot had called them and I knew it wasn't me. But I didn't know you'd go so far as to steal my identity." Elliot says, scoffing in disbelief.

"All I want to know, is did I really ever meet you?" I ask, pausing him and staring into Elliot's eyes,

Please be my Elliot. The only man that's loved me and the only man that I loved.

"Rayleen, I can honestly say. You have never met Evan in your entire life. Everything between us is real. Everything." He ensures, looking at me sentimentally.
My heart blossoms and fills with love as I stare at him and feel more tears spring from my eyes.

Relief immediately washes over me.
"But Evan, mom called me literally ten minutes ago and told me you were in town. You really thought you'd pull this off? That you'd get away with this?" Elliot says turning back to his twin.

"Oh but I already did." He says with a wicked smile and then turns on his heel to look at me.

"Let me properly introduce myself to you my dear. I'm Evan Michael Carter. The older twin of Elliot. As expected you have never heard of me. Because thanks to your little fiancé, I was locked up in a mental institution for 15 gotdamn years!" He shouts.
His voice echoing off the walls as I clutch closer to Amy.
Her eyes still weary and I wondered what her secret could be too?

"That's because you have an issue. We thought you could deal with it but you couldn't." Elliot spats back.
"Me? I'm the one with the problem?" Evan pauses and begins chuckling wildly in hysterics.

"You attacked me!" Evan shouts.

"You stabbed me with a knife when we were only 7! You blamed me for getting molested! Because mom and dad gave me all the attention. Do you think I wanted them on my back all the time? That I wanted them asking how I was doing with the situation? No. I didn't want to have a single memory left of what happened. I didn't want them to care about me just for being molested. You were supposed to be there for me. But when you saw them touching me...you ran away and you didn't tell dad. You watched them do it!" Elliot shouts in his brothers face.
This suddenly runs deep.
I feel as though I'm getting a vision of what happened.
A younger Elliot searching for his brother to be saved, for help.

"You-You tried to kill me. When we were only seven." Elliot says, swallowing hard.

More silence.

"I have a faint scar that runs across my back. He tried stabbing me with shard glass from a broken window." Elliot says and he gives me intent eyes.

I looked over at Amy and something clicked.

"You gave up baseball. For what? To work with dad. You didn't even like him!
You took the life I was supposed to have!" Evan yelled, ignoring his brothers confession.
"You want this life? You can have every inch of it except Rayleen. I never wanted this life." Elliot replies back.

Silence.
"I came back to take back what was mine. But you're still the sadistic piece of shit you've always been."
Evan hit a low blow.

"Tell me Elliot. Did you kidnap and tie Rayleen up and cut her up with a knife, like you did on your prom night?" Evan asked with a devious smile.

Elliot kept his lips pressed together.
"Rayleen is the only thing in my life that I will never put into danger. The only thing that belongs to me. You could try to steal my life. But you won't ever ever touch her." Elliot says.

"Ignoring the question are we? Did you hurt her?" Evan asks loudly.

I look at Elliot, giving him eyes.
He didn't have to tell the truth on this one. I would completely understand and would not be offended at all.

Eli sighs and stares at his deranged brother in the eyes.
"I did. And a real man would admit that. Yes, I hurt Rayleen, but now look at us! We're stronger than ever and engaged."
He looks at me and I can't help but smile back.

That was my man.

"Enough with the fucking sappy talk. Evan lets just get this over with!" Andre suddenly yells.

"Look. Stop the shouting, I have a headache. Please Tina, the poor girl killed herself cause she thought Elliot over there was the father of her baby and it was clearly you." Amy suddenly says, dismissing Andre's outbreak.

He gives her a demeaning look and smirks, "You have the nerve to be talking. But you're hiding a big secret from your best friend. Since we're all being upfront here. Why don't you tell her?" Andre says, as Evan joins a sly smile at her.

"Now isn't the time." Amy says nervously through grit teeth.

"Say it." Andre demands softy and I look over at Amy,
"No. That's behind me now. I regret everything that happened." She whispers, putting her head down.
"But we both said that night was amazing." Andre says, blinking back at her.

I did not like where this was going.
"This was before I knew who you truly were. This was before you brought Rayleen into this." She growls back at him.
"Before you met Javier too I know, we've been through this a dozen times." He says, rolling his eyes, sounding disinterested.

"Amy. What is he talking about?" I whisper.
"Let's tell them our little secret." Andre whispers with a smirk.

Amy sighs and squints her eyes. "This has more dirt on you than it does on me." She hastily reminds.
"I had sex with Andre." She states.

Oh fuck. What?

"And?" Andre says in an annoying tune.

She inhales shakily and turns away from me.
"I was...in love with him." She whispers.

"You're missing the best part my love." Andre says smirking.

Her jaw locks and she looks down before saying,
"I'm pregnant with his child."

~*~*~*~*

oh shit.
So Elliot is the same Elliot we all care and love and want to fuck!

But the secrets are JUST getting started.

Sorry for the filly. I wanted to give y'all something to read when you guys go to school.

You guys should see your comments .
They are hilarious.!
I hope I revived some of yall back to life.
I had 300 comments. The most I've ever gotten!

Also I'm entering this in the Watty Awards 2013.
Will you guys help me out?
Vote vote vote. Lets get Possession on top 10 for NonTeenFiction & Romance
I love when you leave comments. It really makes my day.
So..
Comment
Comment
Comment.

If I get a lot.
I may even double update
Laters slaves
x