Merry Christmas Special

"Gabby, if you don't go to sleep Santa won't come." I say as I reach down to lift my daughter up from the ground. She poked her bottom lip out and her face scrunched up, "But I can't sleep!" She whined and I chuckled and lifted her up into my arms. My stomach was growing what felt like every second and she could barely fit her leg around me. I brought her back into her room where Eli and Evan were. 

"She can't sleep." I inform my husband and he smirks and rubs his unshaven chin. "Same with Evan." He replies and I lay her in her bed. "Could you at least tell me a story before I go to bed?" She asks with wide hopeful eyes and I look over at Elliot and he sighs with a small smile and nods. He picks up at Evan and lays him down next to his sister.

"What kind of story?" Elliot asks her and I sit up on Gabby's large princess themed bed. "A love story." She whispers. Well that was a first, she usually wanted to hear about stories that had to do with fighting or about baseball.

"A love story...hmm." Elliot murmurs and looks over at me. He lick the inside of his cheek and chuckles to himself, as if he was receiving a memory. "Ready?" He asks Gabby and she nods and pulls Evan closer to her. 

"Once upon a time...there was a prince. But he wasn't like any other princes because he didn't know hhe was one." He pauses and sits up and looks over at Gabby who's eyes looked wide with anticipation. "The prince was cruel and mean. He never let anyone get close to him. He hated just about everything in his life." He pauses again and I frown at him, what kind of story was this? 

"Then one day....he met a princess. She was beautiful she had long red.....brown hair with bright eyes. She had a smile that made him feel alive-" Gabby interrupts him. "Brown hair like mine?" She asks in a surprised tone. "Yes, just like yours." Eli says and rubs the side of her face. "The princess had to work for the prince, which at first was difficult because he felt himself for once letting somebody in his life." Eli adds.

"Why was the prince so mean?" Gabby asks. She was too curious for her own good but it was sweet. "When the prince was young he was......he was abandonded and very bad things happened to him." That was the lightest way to put it. 

I lick my lips and look down, feeling his gaze on me. "One day he found out that the princess was in trouble. She was taken by some very bad people and once he found her, she was fighting for the princess."

"But a princess shouldn't fight!" Gabby objects and Elliot smiles. "That's because she wasn't just a princess...she was a warrior." Elliot whispers and Gabby giggles. "So she fought in the war?" Gabby asks, of course the story was taking a turn for Gabbys amusement but it fit the situation. "Oh yes. This Princess fought in every war possible. And won each time without a scratch on her. This princess was not like any other, she made the prince realize who he was. She gave him love. She gave him a new meaning to life." Gabby seemes genuinely engaged into the story.

"After a big battle, the prince and the princess finally got married-"

"Did they have a big wedding? Was the entire kingdom there?" Gabby asks in an excited tone and I giggle and see Elliot nod. "They were surrounded by all of their friends and family." Elliot says. My daughter frowns and sits up for a moment. "Just their friends and family?" Gabby asks in a disgusted tone.

"You see Gabby. Love is very rare. Not all people can say they have a mommy and daddy in their life like you do. Or have a little brother. Sometimes you don't need a bunch of people around to tell someone you love them. Love is special. Like how much I love you." Eli says and Gabby reaches up to wrap her arms around his neck. "I love you too daddy. I love you more than Babe Ruth loved baseball." She says and we all laugh.

Elliot kisses her forehead and lays her back down on the bed and kisses Gabby's forehead and then Evans. I follow the same process and we turn off the light and head out the door.

"Daddy?" Gabby calls as she opens her mouth to yawn. "Yes baby?"

"Can I meet the princess one day?" She asks and snuggles next to Evan and closes her eyes. "You just might." Eli says and looks over at me.

We smile and close the door and I walk back into the living room. "That was a new story." I point out and flop down on the couch as Elliot joins me, lifting my legs up to drape them across his legs. "It's the holiday season. I had to give them something that they would remember." Elliot mumbles and leans down to kiss my chin. I smirk and pull on his shirt, motioning him off of me. "It's not too late to get put on the naughty list." I whisper and he grins and kisses up my neck. "I'm always on the naughty list, but you...I think you deserve a spanking for being such a naughty girl this year." Elliot teases and I lean down to wrap my arms around his neck.

"Me? Naughty? When?" I ask in a sarcastic tone and he presses his lips to mine slowly. "Hm, well let's see. How about giving me a hand job at one of your business dinners under the table? Oh and sucking me off while I was on the phone with my coach. Sending me pictures of your pretty little pussy while I was at practice. And while I was away on spring training, you called me at 2 in the morning and started masturbating. How naughty is that?" He reminds and I blush the color of my head. Well when he said it out loud it sounded so.....naughty.

"I thought that was just me being a good wife." I say in a small voice and laughs. "You were being a very good wife...a very good naughty wife." He says and I pull on his shoulders and switch our position, so I'm on top. "Well what are we going to do about that Mr. Carter?" I ask and slide my fingers under his belt. "I have a few ideas Mrs. Carter. Don't be too loud. We wouldn't want to wake up Queen G." He reminds and I kiss down his neck, probably something to add to the lists of naughty things I did this year.

Amy and Javier came over with their babygirl to open gifts with us. My dad and Elliot's parents were preparing a feast at their home for us later on tonight. "Momma, you got me my own signed baseball jersey? Bless your soul! Bless your life mother dearest! I can't breathe!" Gabby says dramatically and flops under the Christmas tree.

"You love me so much!" She adds and I pull out my IPhone and quickly take a picture of her. Elliot leans down and helps her tug it over her night shirt and a lean down and pick up a small gift for Evan. "I think you'll like yours too little man." I whisper and he pulls at the bows. I see the smile form across his face as he struggles to reach for the wrapping paper. I help him unwrap the paper and reveal a toy solider. His grin widens and reaches for it and jumps up and down in my lap. "That's what you are. A solider." I whisper and kiss his forehead. 

"Merry Christmas Family!" Amy says and picks up Evan from my lap, I lean up and kiss her cheek and she exchanges the gesture. "Merry Christmas Ams." I whisper and I walk over to give Javier a hug as well.

"I have a gift for you too." Elliot suddenly says and walks towards me. He pulls me aside and brings me towards the kitchen and extends his arm to hand me a rectangular gift. I smile and open it slowly, seeing it to reveal a crystal collar with a heart pendant hanging from it. "I figured you were in need for a new one. Diamonds are a girl best friend after all right?" He teases. "You're my best friend. Thank you Eli. It's perfect." I whisper and he looks up for a moment. "Holiday tradition." He whispers and I look up to see a mistletoe we had set up earlier in the month. "Merry Christmas husband." I whisper and he smiles at me. "Merry Christmas Wife." 

My heart filled with so much love that the sky could be falling down and I wouldn't have noticed.

So from me to you...I wish you all Happy Holidays and A Happy New Year.

~*~*~

Merry Christmas my little slaves,

October 2015: Possession will be published.