Chapter 17

How the hell is this even supposed to go on?  

That was my only question once I began clipping my thigh highs to the garter. I was a little too eager to get to work but managed to get to work with coffee for Eli and I. 

Also wearing an very revealing pink top. 

I looked good. I also got extra coffee for Amy and rushed to the office where I found that the elevator worked. 

So far the day was going great! "Welcome back Rayleen!" Pheobe greeted me as I strided into the front office with a smile. "Thanks Pheobe. How was the office?" I asked casually, hugging her behind her desk. "The tension here was unbearable and Ms. Newmort was bitching ever second she got." She says rolling her large eyes. I smiled at the fact I wasnt there to endure that, "Damn. That sucks. Wheres ?" I asked eagerly and she pointed to my office in the back. "Great, thanks!" I called back as I went to my boss's office. I knocked twice and heard the deep sensual voice of my secret boyfriend. "Morning Mr. Carter." I say professionally as I opened the door. He was laying back, his face still unshaven, with his few top buttons opened, and his work pants loose on his pants, needless to say he looked delicious. I closed the door behind me, staring at me craftily.

"Ms. Banks." He simply breathed with a carnal smile. I sauntered over to him and his coffee then lifted myself on his desk. Feeling cheeky are we today Banks? I teased myself. He sips it briefly and motioned me to come towards him. My heart was beating fast already and I felt my palms start to get sweaty. I walked in front of his chair, and he pulled his hands up over my thighs and lifted my skirt up. He licked his bottom lip slowly and then into my eyes. " I see you wore my gift. Good girl." I smiled, those words very arousing and also made happy to know I had pleased him.

"For being such a good girl. I have another present for you." He says and my face lights up with glee. "We have a meeting today at 1. It's here and it's for advertisement of of the hotel. I want you to wear this for the whole day." He goes into his pocket and retrieves an odd clip looking ring of some sort. "What is that?" I ask curiously and he smirks, then lifts up my skirt again, moving my black lace thong to the side. "Its a ring. For here." He says spreading...those lips and flicking my soft bud causing me to gasp. He pinches it then adjust the strange ring on it and I swallow nervously. "I have a small remote that controls the vibrations. I'll keep it on 2 until the meeting, where we will...play." He informs me, in an all too exotic voice. I bite back a moan at the sudden vibration. "So much for starting off slow huh?" I manage to whisper in a slightly steady voice.

"Right now I'm your boss, you're my personal assistant. And being so, this is simply an experiment for the hotel. As for as anybody knows." He adds grinning as my legs wobble at the unknown pleasure between my legs. "Experiment?" I gasp. "Orgasm control. On that note- you will not cum without premission. Are we clear Rayleen?" I gape at him and try to fight the urge to protest. But I simply nod, "I dont hear head nods my dear." He says strumming my thighs momentairly before retreating. ""Yes sir." I whisper silently. "Good girl. Now up- up. I have some faxes being sent over to you, review them, then do what you wish until the meeting. Go on tumblr or something." He says humoursly and I roll my eyes at him.

"Attitude?" He questions and I roll my eyes again purposly. "Um. Yeah? What are you gonna do about it Boss?" I challenge, rolling my neck to add attitude. He pulls on my hips, causing me to fall onto his lap, almost straddling him. "Perhaps take you over my knee." He whispers against my lips. "I'd prefer to be taken over your desk." I retort back with a smirk, my tongue rolling over his bottom lip lightly causing him to groan. "Hello Mr. Carter?" I hear the sudden inturruption, it sounded like a duck, making me realize- it was Ms. Newmort. I groan in protest and rise to my feet quickly adjusting my skirt.