Chapter 22

Work was mentally exhausting, my mind was still trying to process the thought that Eli was molested as a child. Finally arriving home, I plopped down on my bed while Jinx jumped on my chest.

"Today was a mindfuck Jinx." I mumbled, petting her soft fur.

"Who knew Boss was just like me...and I mean just like me." I emphasized the last part and tickled under her chin. "Im just as surprised as you are." I added and reached for my phone. I dialed his number and almost immediately he answered.

"Waiting for my call?" I teased and heard him chuckle deeply.

"Of course I was. How was lunch?" Must he rush straight to my issue? "Ravishing. What are you up to?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Trying to pick out colors for this damn room." He sounded annoyed.

"I thought you didnt care about what your house looked like." I softly reminded. "My mothers visiting next week." He replied flatly.

"Ah, I see." I said rubbing Jinx's neck and she be gan playfully nibbling on my fingers. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Playing with my kitty." I replied, without noticing. "Oh really?" He responded in a deep sensual voice. My eyes widened and I gasped, "Not that kitty! My cat Jinx." I babbled.

"Likely story." He said scoffing. "Seriously, besides I was deprived from my seld pleasuring privileges, remember?" I teased. "You could get them back...temporarily."

"On what terms?"

"Only if I can watch." My eyes widened and my legs clenched together. "But you cant see me." I objected. "But I can hear you." Sweet fuck above..

"Phone sex? I mean isnt that weird? Youre gonna be all like 'Oh yeah fuck yourself baby cause Im not there to do it ooh ooh'" I say dramatically and he chuckles.

"You havent had phone sex with me. Im not going to pretend Im fucking you, Im going to tell you how I want you to fuck yourself." Did he hear that? My ovaries exploding, I mean? "You expect me to go along with this-"

"I didnt say now." He insisted and for some reason...my bodys impulse dampened. "Trying to take things slow?" I ask. "For you yes, I dont want to rush anything sexual with you." He explains and I smile to myself. "Thats sweet of you. But why dont you come over, Ill fix us dinner or something." I insisted and I heard him sigh. "Pancakes?" He asks and I giggle, "Of course. Now come over." I beg, lightening my voice. "Since the girl is begging....sure. Ill be over and twenty." He says and I smile.

Elliot looks like a fucking Sex God. Especially since his hair is wet from the rain outside, he lookes exotoc...enticing. Lord please have mercy on my vagina! "Hey cutie." He greeted and I stepped back to let him inside. "Evening good looking." I mumbled and shut the door behind me. Almost immediately my cat Jinx trotted over to him and attatcked his ankles.

"So this the infamous Jinx. I heard a lot about you Missy." He said, picking her up and petting her. Why was this so cute? Ah I could die. "She likes you." I say laughing and lead him to the living room room. He continued to carry her then sat on my couch.

"You seem to have a good sense of style, you should come decorate my house." He insists and I fold my legs and sit next to him. "I would have no problem, especially if your mom is here." I say smiling.

"Speaking of her, I told her about us." My heart stopped...he told his own mother about us? Like....he....then.. "She knows?" I whisper and he nods, "She's not surprised. Of course she's assuming you and I are...active. She said she wants grandkids." I smile like an idiot. "I know. She told me. What did you tell her?" I ask. "Stay out of my business." He replies with a smile. "You cant talk to your mother like that!" I gasp.