Chapter 14

The next morning I wasted no time calling Amy and she wasted no time answering. 

"What do you mean he said he doesnt fuck virgins?" I feared she was in the office, broadcasting my situation to the gossiping staff back at the office. "Exactly how you said it. I did the dare now I'm completely stepping back off of him." I said as I walked into the kitchen. Elliot was still asleep so I was determined to make myself one of my infamous omelete's before he woke up. "Dont get mad but you know you dont want to." I knew she was giving me one of her Amy looks - the one with her eyes wide and she was giving me a sorry smile. I knew her like the back of my hand, I grimaced even though she couldnt see, "Yes I do. I was just sexually frustrated and he took care of that. He did his job so now I'm going to resume with mine." I said, taking out the eggs, tomatos, cheese and peppers. "You want to know how I'm right? You called him Master." I felt a sick feeling in my stomach as I got flashbacks of last night. My body convulsing under his touch, I responded to him and those forbidden words escaped from my lips. "It literally was in the heat of the moment. My thoughts were racing." I babbled.

"Your senses were on high, all of your secret fantasies, your real thoughts came out.That's what you really want." She replied sighing and I cracked three eggs in a bowl. I closed my eyes together and inhaled deeply, "Ams I dont know what I want. And obviously what he wants is way over me." I said settled with my answer. "Him. Talk with him. Discuss. Maybe you dont have to be what you think." I tapped my fingers on the table and looked up to see Elliot coming out of his room. "I will, but look I- I got to go. I'll call you later." I rushed, turning to grab a pan. "Fine. And be strong! Dont let him break you so easily." I didnt bother replying, I just hung up and slid my headphones in my phone and turned on the music. Then I grabbed the knife and slowly began slicing the tomatos, not breaking eye contact with what I was doing. Even though the music was low, I could still hear Elliots voice, "Good morning," He mumbled. I didnt say anything, just put the eggs in the pan and watched it sizzle, the aroma already had my mouth watering. He stood besides me and he said it louder, "Good morning Rayleen." 

Still I remained silent. I guess he gave up and he went behind me into the refridgerator. I began cutting the peppers and I heard he was making toast. After pouring my ingrediants on my omelete, I turned to get orange juice and accidentley bumped into him. I flinched back, blinking my eyes a few times before mumbling "Sorry," then going to get my drink. He stood in front of me and motioned me to take out my earbud. I did and just stared at him, "I said good morning like three times." He said, squinting his eyes at me. He wasnt wearing a shirt and he had sweatpants on, with his ruffled hair. I wouldnt deny that I was practically drooling. "Oh." I replied with a shrug and turned away from him again. He walked around to face me, looking into my eyes for an emotion. "Are you okay?" He asks me and I chop more cheese even though I didnt need it. "Peachy," I spat, slamming down the knife into the cheese.

He sits down, still looking at me and I roll my eyes and put my earbud in. My phone vibrates and I see I have an email from Felicia asking if we could discuss details over lunch. I practically jump on the offer, keen on getting away from him as soon as possible. My omelete is completed so I pick up the plate, toss my phone in my pocket and grab my orange juice. "Hey!" Elliot calls after me and I stop and look behind my back. "Here, let me help you with that." He offers, grabbing my plate and I walk ahead of him into my room and slump onto my bed. I put my drink on the coffee table and take my plate from him. "Thanks." I quickly say and pull out my phone again.

"Well, today I just have to talk to my father about the new hotel. You dont have to attend though if you dont want to." His kind sincere voice sickens me. He's acting like nothing happened, like he cares, he's acting like-like me! "Cool. I have plans anyways." I reply as if I'm disinterested. He takes my plate and pushes it away, "What the hell is wrong with you?" I stare at his brown eyes, they look concerned and I keep my eyes narrowed at him, "Nothing. I'm your personal assistant right now, dont act as if you care." I say, scrunching my face up. "You're always my personal assistant." He says confused. "Really? I wasnt last night. Last time I checked I was your slut." I say scoffing and crossing my arms. He chuckles and mumbles, "This is what youre angry about? The fact I called you my slut?"