Chapter 65

Im dragging this book as long as I can.
so this chapter may make you upset. If youre tired of drama.

stop
Reading
Now.
thats your only warning. so if you say something like "this is becoming too much now"
my answer will be FUCK OFF.

This book is just getting heated.

The first thing I felt were hands. Cold hands covered in latex gloves, pressed up against my skin- lifting my limp body on to a gurney of some sort.

My eyelids were lightly shut and I saw the rapid sudden lights of flash photography.

I hear voices, from many people, asking me questions I couldnt answer even if I wanted to.

I tried to wiggle my toes, nope no use. I felt numb.

My body was then lifted into a vehicle I presumed. I tried my other senses; I smelt smoke. From the explosion no doubt. Everything began to settle, my head started to ache.

I felt a high painful electrifying spark go through my body, mostly penetrating my throat. It was burning.

"Her blood levels rising, we need to get her to the hospital now!" I heard a females light voice say.

"She needs to be stabalized. Her brain is showing signs of seizures." Another voice said, it was a male, and raspy.

My body was soon slipping, and I wanted to, I didnt want to remember what happened.
What was happening to me. My body lunged forward then back, then forward again.
This time quicker.
What was happening to me. It was burning even more now. "She's having a seizure!" Someone yelled. My body then gave in to the pain.

Shutting down completely.

I slowly open my eyes to see an off white and the whole room seems out of focus.

"She's awake," I hear a voice.
My lips feel chapped and dry and I don't even have the strength to lick them.

I look around and blink a few times.

Faces surrounding me.

For a minute it's almost as if I see a man with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Perfectly arched eyebrows and full lips.

He's smiling.

"Rayleen," he whispers.

I blink a few more times and the hallucination is gone.

"Rayleen. How do you feel?" A girl with blonde hair asks and I squint at her.

"Hey. Leà?" A tall man asks, also gazing at me.

Suddenly a short woman walks in with a clipboard, her brown hair wrapped into a bun.

"Her memory will return in probably a week or so. The seizure was so severe, that it shut her brain down for 5 seconds. We almost lost her." She whispers.
Who was she talking about?

"What about the bodies?" The blonde girl says.

"They all haven't been identified, some remains are still trying to be out together." The short woman replies.

"And Elliot?" The tall man asks.

The short woman shrugs and looks over at me.

"We're trying," the short woman assures.

"Rayleen?" The short woman asks me and I frown for a moment.
"Who're you?" I ask.
"I'm your nurse sweetie." She replies with a small smile.

I blink and look over at the blonde who has a small scrape over the top of her forehead, that has a bandage over it.
"And you?" I ask.

"I'm Amy. Your best friend," she replies.

I then look at the tall man.
"And you?" I ask and he rubs the back of his head.

"I'm your father. Link." He mumbles and I swallow hard and look down at my hands.

My wrist is attached to an IV and my pointer finger has something odd attached to it.

"Do you know who Elliot is?" The girl named Amy asks.
"Should I?" I reply back.

Amy presses her lips together, "Elliot. Your fiancé. He may be alive." She says excitedly.

"Elliot? Who's Elliot?" I ask and she frowns.
"Rayleen?" She says strongly.

Who were all these people.

"Who's Rayleen?" I ask.

~*~*~*
Good news and bad news.

Keep an open mind and our baby Eli may be out there...

Or maybe...not.

We'll see.

And if you want to know my motive with her losing her memory.
When you lose your memory and you start to gain it back, you remember things you may not necessarily remember even before you lose it.

She'll find out more things and finally this big puzzle will be finished.

I'm going to fuck your minds so hard if you stay patient and watch .
But I promise you'll enjoy it, if you stay along.

I'm being monumental .

love you slaves