Chapter 54

I felt like challenging him. I waited way too long for him to give me his all. To go crazy.

"You're bluffing." I say simply and he flinches back. Astonished by my words.

"Why would I bluff?" He questions as I turn away from him.

This would be a fun night.

"You're going to end up holding back in some form of way." I say with a sigh.

"Well of course. I wouldn't want to push a limit and go into safe word territory." He explains and I nod. Okay the was understandable. "Okay I understand that, but I can't help but want you to...fùck me like you used to fùck your other subs." I silently admit. For some reason, my cheeks flushed the color of my hair.

I never spoke of this to him and I couldn't dare look at his face. "I didn't know them as well as I know you. They could've been practically strangers." He explains and I turn around to look at him.
"So if we were still on a boss and personal assistant basis, you would fùck me like you did them?" I question. "Absolutely. But I fucked them carelessly. The dirty talk was more extreme. Everything was just for a good fùck." He explains. I squint my eyes together and slip out the room.
"Where do you think you're going?" He calls back to me.

But I'm plotting silently and don't reply.
"Are you seriously mad?" He asks and I hear he's following me as I go into the kitchen.
I still don't reply.

"Kitten, talk to me." He mumbles and I pour myself a glass of water and go outside to get the mail.

I hear he doesn't follow me and I smirk.

After waiting a few minutes, I head back inside and he stops me. He places his hand on my waist and looks at me, "I'm sorry Ray," he whispers and I frown at him. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" I whisper and push off of him.

He blinks at me for a moment, confused, "What are you talking about baby?" Eli questions and I roll my eyes. "Excuse me, but I have a boyfriend." I say scoffing and I notice a slow smirk crawls across his face.

"Oh really? Then what is a pretty girl like you doing here in this big house all by herself?" He questions curiously.

"Just looking for some fun," I say with a shrug. "Do you need any help?" He asks, raising his eyebrow.

I smile politely, batting my eyelashes. "I'm a big girl. I can finish myself off, thank you." I say and go into the bedroom.
I stop abruptly as if I'm surprised by something.
"What are all these toys?" I ask and look back at Eli, who's chuckling.

"BDSM equipment, my dear. Have you ever heard of BDSM?" He asks as I hold up the ball gag. I shrug and bite my lip nervously. "My boyfriend has mentioned it a few times. But he always seemed to hold back. Oh well." I say with a sigh.

Elliot's eyes widen and fill with fury and lust. "You seem like you haven't been pleased correctly," he mutters.
"Oh I have. I just wish I could have more. Oh well. I'll leave you be." I say with another deep sigh as I try to leave the room, but he blocks the exit.
"You're not going anywhere." He says sternly.

My heart was beating fast with anticipation. I wanted to crack him, push him over the edge.

"Excuse me sir-but my boyfriend-" he stops me, dead in my sentence.
"Sir?" He pauses and chuckles, closing and locking the door behind him.
"That's what you are to call me for the rest of the night. Take off all your clothes." He demands sternly.

No I wanted more. "Don't you what to know my name? And I'm not taking off my clothes." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

In a swift movement, he pushes me on the bed and reaches up and clasps my neck, ripping my shirt off of my body, I pushed at his chest, trying to get him off of me.