Chapter 8: Into The Bathroom

Chapter 8
Richard Neil Sky
Into The Bathroom

He was leading me into the bathroom, basically dragging me. His posture was tensed. He was stressed, I could tell from his expression. His jaw was clenched and his grip around my wrist was hurting me. I tried to fight, to pry his hands off of my wrist but to no avail, he was stronger than me.

When we arrived inside the empty bathroom, he pushed me up on the wall and captured my lips fiercely as he pushed his body against mine and my eyes rolled at the back of my head. His hands were all over me, feeling every inch of my body as he kissed me with passion and intensity.

Cade lifted me up by grabbing my legs and wrapping it around his hips. My hands flew around his neck and we kissed like we hadn't seen each other since millenium years ago. Cade bit my lips, making me groan, and I parted my lips then he shoved his tongue inside me. It felt weird to have a tongue roaming inside my mouth, but it also felt good and amazing, knowing it belonged to Cade.

He pulled away from the kiss and brushed my cheeks with his thumb then he placed his forehead against mine. We were breathless, catching up air so we could breath once again. Cade softly untangled my legs around him and placed me down softly. He had this smug smirk playing on his lips that I oh so wanted to punch.

"Did you know that we just had our bathroom kiss?" He teased me as he wrapped his arms around me. "Which is not so romantic, by the way if you ask me. God, I should have at least brought you to the garden and kiss you there."

Heat rushed into my cheeks and Cade laughed at me beet red face. I scowled at him and punched him on the chest softly. He made an ouch expression and pouted at me.

"What's with us, Cade?" I asked him as Cade caged me, with his arms either side of my face. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead. "It's confusing me. I thought... I thought I was straight. But then you do these things on me."

Cade was silent for awhile as he looked at me straight in the eyes. He just smiled at me. For a moment, I thought that I was right; that he was just messing me up, messing my emotions, that he was making fun of me. But he placed a soft, lingering kiss on my lips and sighed.

"I like you, Richard Neil Sky." He confessed, his face falling down. His lips formed into a thin line. My breath hitched and I made my face unreadable. He looked at me with worried face, waiting for my answer. But I didn't open my mouth. I just watched.

"Chad, answer please." He pleaded, wrapping his arms around me as he rest his chin on my shoulder. I couldn't speak at all. I couldn't even open my mouth to say the words that I might regret later. Was I feeling the same thing towards hin? Did I like him? "I understand you're confused. And I know you're thinking that I'm fooling you right now. But I'm not, Chad. I'm not. I really like you."

"Why?" I was finally able to ask him. I wanted to know the reason why he liked me. I put a hand on my chest, feeling my heart beat faster, like anytime it would explode. To be honest, Cade Felix Thompson was a waiting bad news. I had an instinct, that in the end, I'd get hurt. "Why do you like me? I'm a guy. You're a guy. Girls are drooling over you. Hot girls. Hot, smoking sexy girls. Why me?"

"Because my heart chose you," he immediately said, with no hesitation. My heart swelled with happiness at his statement and my eyes pooled with tears. "Do you ever wonder why I keep bullying you? I wanted to be closer to you. I wanted you to remember me the first time we met. At the dance competition, I already knew you. I saw your picture. And the only way for me to see you face to face was to... mess things up."

"It's..." I began to say but he beat me to it.

"It's hard to believe, I know." Cade stepped forward and rest his forehead against mine, his minty breath fanning my face. "I'll just ask you one thing. Please trust me and let's give an us a chance."

"That's two things, you idiot." I said, chuckling. He rolled his eyes playfully and put his hands on my hips, still waiting for my answer. "I don't know. I'm... I'm not sure. It's the first time that I ever have a feelings for a guy. It's new to me. Everything is new to me, Cade. But... we... we... we can try."

Cade Felix Thompson gave me the smile I had been wanting to see. It made my day light up. He could make my day brighter. Yes, I was scared to try these new things with him. But Cade wouldn't let me down, would he? He would not. I was pretty sure about it. He might be the school's biggest jerk, but he wouldn't let me. I just knew it.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed me on the cheek.

"So are you my boyfriend now?" He asked me with a hopeful tone in his voice. I nodded my head at him and he fist bumped the air, dancing a bit which made me laugh. "Chad is now my boyfriend. Chad is now my boyfriend. Chad is now my boyfriendddddd." He sang in an awful voice as he swang his hips to the left and right. I laughed at him. "Thank you, Chad." He gave me a kiss and pinched my cheeks. "Let's go. The bell just rang. We're late. I wouldn't want my boyfriend to be scolded by the teachers."

"Well, screw them." I said, smirking. "I'm with my boyfriend."

+++

When I got home, I was all smiles. Mom and Dad were looking at me with their brows furrowed. Mom tried to talk to me about why I ditched class yesterday but I just brushed her off, telling her that I'd tell her sooner or later. Dad nodded at me, disappointment drawn on his face. But still, he looked happy that he saw me smiling.

They went back on watching the news about an actress making a fuss in the restaurant in town. I went upstairs and dropped my bag onto the floor and threw myself on the bed, sighing.

Before Cade and I parted ways, to go to our classes, he blew me a kiss and whispered to me that I was already his and that nobody could take me away from him. I was so happy. The feeling was too good to be true.

I placed my palm on my chest, feeling my heart beat faster than ever. Cade was now my boyfriend and I couldn't get happier. Should I tell my friends about this? Should I tell my friends in the basketball team? Should I tell my Mom and Dad about me having a boyfriend?

Mom and Dad weren't homophobic jerks. In fact, my uncle was gay. His name was Curt. He was living with his husband, Lard, in London. They were really happy. He was Dad's younger brother. He was like, 30, 31 or 32. I didn't know. We just kept in touch through phone calls.

My phone rang and I immediately grabbed my phone out of my pocket and checked the caller ID. Unknown number. But it was the number who texted me few days ago. I smiled and answered the call immediately.

"Hello, boyfie." The voice I had been wanting to hear greeted me. His voice was so beautiful and calm. "Hey, answer me. You just don't listen to your boyfriend's beautiful voice. God, you're an awful boyfriend."

"I am, aren't I?" I replied.

"Don't, Chad." Cade said, getting serious. "I understand. It's all new to you. Just remember that you'll always have me by your side. Let's enjoy life together." I nodded, like he could see me at all. "I miss you already."

"I miss you, too." Telling him that I missed him already was so good. It felt so right to tell him. "Tomorrow, we can see each other again. Just don't bully me, you asshole." I was supposed to be tell him this with a teasing tone, but it came out different.

"I'm sorry,"

I didn't know how to reply so I just shut my eyes, afraid that words that not so positive would come out of my mouth. I didn't want to hurt his feelings. He bullied me so he could get closer to me, so I could remember him. That was kind of special to me. I heard him sighing, like everything was stressing me out and I just wanted to reach out for him, to hold him in my arms. But I couldn't. I wanted to see his beautiful face but I couldn't. I wanted to hold his hand but I couldn't. I wondered if he wanted to do the same thing as I wanted.