Chapter 1: Strange Days

Six months had passed since the chaotic incident between the main 11 and Discord.

Nonetheless, the memory of it seemed distant and even more so due to the subsequent days that were very calm, the students were in complete peace and living in harmony, the air breathed of a pleasant environment in

Canterlot high, it was as calm as it was before the arrival of Adagio.

Discord walked down the hallway that was full of students and they greeted him in a friendly way, and he happily greeted them back.

Discord walked into his classroom.

Discord had become a professor, he taught math, statistics and social sciences and on top of that he was the football and soccer coach.

Discord was respected and admired, he had cleaned up his good name.

Upon arriving to the entrance of his classroom, the boy with grey skin found himself with his beloved girlfriend that had beautiful pink hair, Fluttershy who was waiting for him in front of his door. They smiled to one

another and upon seeing her, Discord got closer to the girl.

"Hello, my beloved Fluttershy!" Said Discord taking Fluttershy gently by the waist.

Then they kissed each other.

"Hello Discord!" Said Fluttershy after kissing Discord. "How did it go in class?"

"It went well!" Said Discord. "Although Rainbow Dash should really strive more......but seriously........strive harder so that I won't have to fail her."

"Discord!" Said Fluttershy a bit worried for her friend. "Are you even capable of failing Rainbow Dash?"

Discord grinned maliciously.

"If you give me a kiss on both cheeks and on the lips," Said Discord smiling. "Then maybe she will pass her exam."

"Discord!" Said Fluttershy, smirking with joy. "You're a blackmailer."

"I know right?!" Admitted Discord. "And if you accept a date with me...maybe I can help the other four pass."

"Four?" Asked Fluttershy.

"Twilight doesn't count because she is a walking calculator." Said Discord.

Fluttershy gave Discord an affectionate punch.

"Discord!" Said Fluttershy a bit happily. "Don't be rude."

"What?!" Said Discord, smirking. "I'm right, aren't I?"

"Well yes." Affirmed Fluttershy.

Then they kissed each other once again.

"I love you Discord." Said Fluttershy.

"I love you too Fluttershy." Said Discord.

"Are you going to stay behind for extra hours?" Asked Fluttershy.

"I have to do it." Said Discord, letting his smile drop and sighing in annoyance. "Trollestia needs help and besides, the janitor and the contractor need me to help with repairs for the school."

Fluttershy felt sad.

"Oh Discord!" Said Fluttershy. "I really wanted you to accompany me to take care of the animals."

"I know my dear!" Said Discord, taking Fluttershy by her hands. "But if I work extra time they will pay me more and that way I can continue to financially support the animal shelters."