Chapter 8: It must be overcome

In the meantime, in Canterlot High, the bell had rung and it was the end of the school day.

Fluttershy cried as she sat under a tree in the backyard of the school. Some squirrels, birds, and bunnies came out of her backpack and tried to console their shy owner.

Meanwhile, Twilight and the rest spied on Fluttershy in silence, they wanted to comfort their friend but they decided that it would be better to give her some time alone; so that the element of kindness could vent in peace.

The mane 5 walked away, without making a sound.

A few minutes later, Celestia walked out to the backyard, she found Fluttershy crying, she walked up to the girl with the butter colored skin and she hugged her understanding as if they were mother and daughter.

Then Celestia asked Fluttershy to accompany her inside of the building, Fluttershy accepted. They immediately walked up to the entrance of Discord's classroom, Celestia gave Fluttershy the keys and asked her if she

wanted to be in charge of the classroom and Discord's belongings, in case he came back one day. Fluttershy happily accepted.

Fluttershy entered Discord's classroom, she looked around with nostalgia. She remembered the moments that she was alone with Discord inside of the classroom; as soon as she remembered these moments it made her

even more sad.

As she observed Discord's belongings, she noticed something shiny on the floor, she walked over to it and picked it up.

Fluttershy observed it carefully, it was a ring, but not just any ring, it was an engagement ring of pure gold with one diamond.

Fluttershy was surprised, she could not believe it, Discord was possibly going to give her the ring on their anniversary, but not only that she understood perfectly well that Discord was going to "ask for her hand in

marriage."

Fluttershy felt a mixture of emotions of joy and sorrow, she blushed, she did not expected Discord to love her so much, so much that he wanted to share his life with her.

Finding the ring did not help her sorrow, Fluttershy fell to her knees on the ground and began to cry.

"Oh Discord!" Sobbed Fluttershy in between sobs. "Discord! I miss you so much!"

In the meantime, outside of the classroom Celestia and Luna listened carefully to Fluttershy's crying.

"Wow!" Said Luna. "This got really far."

"Discord should not have left." Said Celestia. "....he should have stopped."

"Don't be so hard on yourself, sister." Said Luna. "Now what do we do?"

"We shouldn't get involved." Said Celestia. "We understand their pain but they have to solve it on their own."

Luna thought about it for a second.

"Aside from not getting involved, take care of them, sister." Said Luna sighing sadly. "Especially Fluttershy who is very sensitive."

"I know Luna." Said Celestia a bit sadly. "You should also take care, I know that it's very important for you to finish your grad school in Manehattan, I wish you the best of luck sister, I am going to miss you."

"And I, you." Said Luna.

Then Celestia and Luna hugged each other.

HOURS LATER AT FLUTTERSHY'S HOUSE....