Chapter 21: Counterattack

Sunset Shimmer completely passed through the mirror portal, enjoying her lemonade. She walked towards the entrance of the school, and she noticed that the sky was full of strange clouds and some lighting fell and thunder

could be heard.

Sunset was confused, there was no student or teacher in view, the place was silent and desolate.

"Hey?!" Yelled Sunset Shimmer as she walked towards the entrance. "Is there anyone here?"

"Twilight?...Girls?" Sunset Shimmer kept on yelling but she got no response. "Snails? Can anyone hear me?"

As she walked up the steps, she felt a bad premonition creep up her spine, she heard laughter from the other side of the entrance.

Suspecting the worst, she decided to hide behind some nearby bushes.

A few seconds passed by, the main door opened and Sunset stayed silent and hidden.

Sunset could not believe what she was seeing, it was the Dazzlings along with other people that exited the institution of Canterlot, the group laughed victoriously, laughing at the Rainbooms. Sunset's eyes widened like

saucers, perhaps they had defeated the elements of harmony.

"I would have liked to break their necks." Said Ahuizotl as he walked down the stairs of the entrance. "But I am satisfied with having humiliated them!"

"And will out powers be permanent?" Said Mane-iac, as she carried her machine.

"They will be very soon." Said Adagio, smiling evilly.

The group walked towards the bus, Sunset was very scared, she only waited for them to board the bus and leave so that she could go to see if her friends were alright.

As they walked towards the bus, Adagio stopped, she suspiciously looked at the statue in front of the Canterlot school, then she walked towards the statue, Sunset began to get even more worried.

"What are you waiting for Adagio?" Yelled Aria as she got onto the bus, causing Adagio to not touch the portal. "Let's leave this filthy place!"

Immediately, Adagio walked away from the statue and got onto the bus.

Then the bus left the place and Sunset immediately entered the school in search of her friends.

After entering and walking down a few hallways, she finally saw that in the main hallway, that five of her friends were unconscious and they were being carried in the arms of several students to the nurse's office. Outside of

the hallway, large groups of students were talking amongst each other and they were worried.

"Hey." Said Sunset watching as they carefully carried the mane 5 into the nurse's office. "Can someone tell me what's going on?"

"Sunset!" Said Fluttershy quickly walking over to Sunset with tears in her eyes.

"Fluttershy!" Said Sunset, worried. "What happened?"

Fluttershy hugged Sunset Shimmer and kept on crying. Sunset noticed that standing a few meters away, Discord was looking at the ground, with a worried look in his eyes. Sunset suspected that he might be at fault.

Due to the situation, classes were suspended, all of the students and the teachers continued waiting outside of the infirmary, waiting to find out of the rainbooms were alright.

Minutes passed by, next to the infirmary, Fluttershy explained to Sunset what had hapened. Discord was by her side, with his hands he caressed Fluttershy's right hand as a sign of comfort but what it was really doing was