Chapter 4: Rebels

Discord entered the alley with great velocity, and he got closer to the guy that was on top of one of the girls, he grabbed him by the neck of the shirt and threw him onto the asphalt with incredible force. Then he hit the other

one, causing him to let the other girl go.

Upon seeing the aggression, the other men stopped trying to force themselves on the other two girls and took out switchblades and tried to attack Discord.

Discord noticed that the other four men were armed, Discord put his guard up. Ahuizotl ambushed one of them, he grabbed him by the neck, and hit him on the face and threw him to the ground.

Quickly, one of the men attacked Ahuizotl, at the same time that the rest attacked Discord.

Ahuizotl managed to evade the blade attack and managed to submit his aggressor.

With his ability, Discord managed to hit and disarm the two men.

The other men ran out of the alley like cowards.

"Run you cowards!" Yelled Discord furiously. "You miserable bastards!"

One of the men stopped and turned to look at Discord.

"You're f*cking stupid!" Said the man, in a threatening tone. "You're marked! Watch your back!"

The men walked away.

Discord and Ahuizotl verified that the three girls were alright.

"Are you alright, miss?" Asked Ahuizotl to one of the girls.

The girl with yellow skin with leafy orange hair looked at him with annoyance.

"I'm fine!" Said the girl with no respect and giving Ahuizotl the cold shoulder. "Leave, I know how to take care of myself!"

"Eh? You're welcome." Said Ahuizotl, surprised from the bad attitude the girl was giving him.

*Why are northamericans so rude?* Thought Ahuizotl.

Meanwhile, Discord walked up to one of the girls who was on the ground.

"Are you alright?" Asked Discord, giving a hand to help her up.

The girl had blue skin, similar to the color of Rainbow Dash's skin, she looked up at Discord in fear.

Discord smiled at the girl, giving her confidence, the girl took Discord's hand gingerly, Discord lifted her off of the ground like a gentlemen.

"Uh..." Said the girl with blue skin, shyly. "Thank you for helping us."

"No problem." Said Discord, smiling.

The girl looked at the ground with a bit of awkwardness and shyness. For Discord, she was a bit curious, she reminded him of Fluttershy.

"Did they hurt you?" Asked Discord. "Did they do something to you?"

"No." Said the girl sadly. "Fortunately."

In the meantime, the girl with purple skin looked to the outside of the alley, she could not believe what she was seeing.

"Oh no!" Said the girl with purple skin, retreating in fear. "I don't think this is over."

Discord and Ahuizotl turned to look, in the entrance of the alley, there was a numerous group of gangsters, they had chains, big sticks, and knives as weapons, surrounding the alley.

Upon seeing the group, Discord and Ahuizotl felt a lot of fear but they did not show it.

"Well!..." Said Ahuizotl taking a few steps back. "I think we are about to dance with the devil!"