Chapter 3: Goodbye and Thanks For Everything

Discord could not believe what he was seeing, Fluttershy and Big Mac were kissing passionately in the library and somehow didn't get in trouble.

A great quantity of emotions clouded his mind, confusion, hate, heartbreak, and sadness.

Discord tried to control it, he wanted answers immediately.

Discord walked up to the couple feeling furious. Discord shoved Big Mac and grabbed Fluttershy by the arm.

"Fluttershy!" Said Discord firmly. "What is going on here?! I want answers!"

Fluttershy desperately tried to get out of his grip.

"Let me go!" Yelled Fluttershy. "Get your filthy hands off of me!"

Discord was shocked by the look of hate that Fluttershy was showing him.

"Fluttershy!" Said Discord, beginning to let the tears fall. "How could you say that?"

Big Mac, being very impotent got closer to Discord.

"You heard the lady!" Yelled Big Mac. "Leave her alone!"

Big Mac immediately pushed Discord, separating him from Fluttershy.

After being pushed and by impulse, Discord gave Big Mac's jaw a quick punch, and thanks to the impact of the punch, Big Mac fell to the ground.

Quickly, and without precaution, Fluttershy ran over to help Big Mac with tears in her eyes. Big Mac was almost unconscious and his mouth was full of blood.

Discord felt a lot of frustration, but he also knew that he had done something bad, he was surprised by his own strength.

"Big Mac!" Said Fluttershy, kneeling next to Big Mac. "My love!"

Discord got a bit closer to verify, but in that moment, Fluttershy hugged Big Mac and looked at Discord with hate.

"Leave!" Yelled Fluttershy. "You're a monster!"

Fluttershy's words hurt Discord, Discord began to retreat.

In that moment, Celestia, Luna and Cadence walked into the library from having heard Fluttershy's screams. Upon seeing Big Mac unconscious, the three women went to go help him.

From the fear, Discord ran out of the library, not being able to hold back his tears.

The boy with grey skin, ran down the hallways of the school, he found himself with the main 5 who were standing in the entrance of the gymnasium, the five girls looked at Discord in confusion.

"Discord?" Asked Twilight. "What happened?"

Discord ignored them completely, covering his face with his hands and running to his classroom. Everyone didn't comprehend the gravity of the situation, so they all ran to the library to look for Fluttershy.

Upon arriving to the library, they all saw that Big Mac was uncosncious on the ground and Fluttershy was by his side.

"Oh no!" Said Applejack, worried for her brother. "Big Mac...what happened?"

Big Mac remained on the ground but he had regained consciousness.

"Do not worry." Said Big Mac with pain in his mouth. "I'm fine."

These words calmed down Fluttershy, and Fluttershy immediately gave him a small kiss on the mouth.

Despite the preoccupation, the main 5 remained with their mouths open and were shocked to see Fluttershy kissing Big Mac.