Chapter 15: Face to Face Part 1

THE NEXT MORNING, IN CANTERLOT HIGH.

The school was more active than usual out of custom. The sporting events were a few days away from starting, to some they would be more boring extracurricular events and were worthless. But for others, they remembered their past successions, the bravery of Sunset Shimmer and of the mane 5 against the Shadowbolts, it would be a new adventure.

On one of the sport fields of the school, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Twilight were making preparations for the games. Meanwhile they were listening to music on a portable radio belonging to Rainbow Dash.

"I want revenge!" Sang Rainbow Dash to the rhythm of the song, as she put up some targets. "This song is so rhythmic...don't you think so girls?"

"Whatever you say darling." Said Rarity putting some targets up delicately. "Although, doesn't the voice in the song sound familiar to you?"

"What are you trying to say?" Asked Rainbow Dash. "This song is new...it's from the event yesterday in Manehattan."

"It sounds a lot like the Dazzlings." Said Rarity.

"The Dazzlings....those out of tune losers?" Said Rainbow Dash. "Haha! They no longer have powers, remember? They must be begging on the streets of Canterlot...besides, if it were them we would beat them with one hit.....isn't that right Twilight?"

Twilight was reading a book, she had come to help out her friends, but the final exams were just a few days away and Twilight would not stop studying and reading books.

"It doesn't sound like the Dazzlings." Said Twilight, without looking away from the book. "Their intonation of the vocalist is very balanced and better than that of Adagio. Meanwhile the chorus is very low and without style...the Dazzlings are not like that...besides the style of the song waas urban rock, very different from the "pop" of the sirens."

"Wow!" Said Rainbow and Rarity, impressed.

"What really surprised me," Continued Twilight. "The song sounds like a declaration of war, there is much resentment in the song."

"Wow." Said Rainbow Dash sarcastically. "I didn't want to be the person who made them mad...but in the end who cares?.....the only thing that interests me is that soon we will kick the "Shadowbolts" butts."

"Don't be so sure darling." Said Rarity, filing her nails.

"And why not?" Said Rainbow Dash with great sovereignty. "We are the holders of the elements of harmony ...we have a great streak of victories, the same amount in victories in competitions and against different types of villains...accept it...we're almost unstoppable!"

"As you say." Responded Rarity.

......

IN THE MEANTIME, IN ONE OF THE HALLWAYS OF THE SCHOOL.

Fluttershy was talking with Tree Hugger as they walked from their respective classrooms.

"Isn't it marvelous?!" Said Fluttershy. "Soon it will be the annual migration of the monarch butterflies."

"That is so groovy." Said Tree Hugger. "That relaxes my chakras."

In that moment, Big Mac approached them.

"Em..." Said Big Mac a bit nervously. "Hello Fluttershy."

Fluttershy was still annoyed with him, she looked at him with scorn.

"What do you want Big Mac?" Asked Fluttershy in a serious tone.

"Fluttershy." Said Big Mac. "I'm really sorry for what happened...but to be honest I really like you...."