Chapter 19: Chaos Vs Harmony

Seconds before:

Fluttershy and Discord were embracing one another, and they both enjoyed this magical moment.

"Oh my love!" Said Fluttershy. "I thought I had lost you completely when you became friends with Sombra and the Dazzlings and the rest..."

"Do not worry Fluttershy!" Said Discord. "I would never go completely against you, or against your friends."

"You were very brave to defend them." Said Fluttershy.

"I didn't want them to break your spine." Said Discord in a joking tone. "Or for them to slit your throat."

Then Discord nuzzled Fluttershy's nose.

"Oh Fluttershy." Said Discord. "I want to start all over again with you."

"No Discord!" Said Fluttershy, smiling. Discord was confused. "We never finished silly!"

Fluttershy took out a golden ring from her pocket the one that Discord was going to give her for their anniversary.

Discord was impressed, he could not believe that Fluttershy had kept the ring.

"I never put it on." Said Fluttesshy. "I was waiting for you to give it to me."

Discord took the ring and put it on Fluttershy's ring finger, Fluttershy contemplated on the ring on her finger.

"I love you Fluttershy." Said Discord, moving his face closer to Fluttershy's.

"And I love you Discord." Said Fluttershy closing her eyes and waiting for the contact of Discord's lips against hers.

Both of them united their lips, and they both enjoyed the moment as if it was their first kiss from a few months back.

In the meantime, Sonata observed the happy couple and she raised her right hand to her chest where her heart is, her heart hurt intensly, she could not stop silently crying, her mascara began to run over her cheeks from crying.

She cried bitterly, but it didn't stop there, after the kiss Fluttershy and Discord continued talking, Sonata had to resist her urge to keep listening to their conversation.

"You are so beautiful." Said Discord, holding Fluttershy by the hips. "I will never again let you go!"

Discord once again kissed Fluttershy and Fluttershy recieved the kiss affectionatly.

"But.......Discord." Said Fluttershy after the kiss. "What is going to happen with your friends?"

Sonata payed attention, as she dried her tears.

"With my group?" Said Discord. "Well......I'll leave them....they're very talented...they can triumph without me."

Sonata clung onto the wall, she closed her eyes and she clenched her fists. She could not believe what she was hearing, Discord was abandonign the elements of caos for Fluttershy? Sonata was suffering internally, her pain was so strong that the jewel that she posessed was absorbing her negative magical energy.

"Really?" Asked Fluttershy.

"Yes, my beloved Fluttershy." Said Discord, caressing Fluttershy's lovely face. "Do not worry, I'll talk to them."

Then, Fluttershy and Discord went off the find the Rainbooms, and they walked down the hallway holding hands.

Sonata watched the happy couple feeling sad and hate towards them; Adagio and Aria appeared on the scene, and they found Sonata. The saw her crying and clinging to the wall, seeing that she didn't have a shoulder to cry on to help comfort her in her time of suffering.