Chapter 13: He Who Does Not Cheat Does Not Advance

The abandoned building was overflowing with joy. The group was content, they managed to get rid of some of the bands with the hopes of advancing to the next round. They felt proud, no shred of shame or remorse with

the exception of Luna who thought that it had been from luck. None of her supposed friends would tell her the truth.

The group celebrated with soda, Sombra began to make a toast.

"I am happy for second chances!" Said Sombra, lifting up his soda cup.

Immediately, everyone else lifted their cups up to the air.

"Cheers!" Yelled everyone, colliding their cups of soda together.

"We shall let this opportunity go to waste!" Said Luna with a big smile. "We should put forth our best effort!"

"You're right my queen!" Said Ahuizotl "Those other groups are conceited, they do not know who they are messing with!"

"We should practice so we can get better." Said Discord clenching his fists in glory. "Use all of our energy to win!"

"Amen!" Yelled Mane-iac.

Upon hearing those words from Discord, Adagio got really serious, she looked at the amulet, it could not absorb Discord's energy. There was something wrong with the jewel, although from the other side, thanks to the

jewel, she could detect the energy and the essence of magic like the way she did before during the battle of the bands; but there was something weird, it wasn't just Discord, the rest of the group also has a strong essence of

magical energy that was very different of that of ordinary humans especially Chrysalis and Sombra, but Adagio was determined to absorb the immense chaotic power of Discord.

Adagio remembered what Chrysalis had said, the jewel needed to charge first, the siren girl understood that she needed to spend more time and have more physical contact with Discord in order to absorb his powers; she

hated the idea of having to be close to that horrible boy, aside from being crazy it was not pleasant.

Suddenly, she noticed that Sonata was looking at Discord with delight, and Discord as he practiced his keyboard returned the look to Sonata.

Adagio had a plan, she smiled at her idea.

As they continued to celebrate in the middle of the night, Adagio called Sonata over to talk to her in private, accompanied by Aria Blaze, they went to the roof of the building where it was still a bit dark.

"What's going on Adagio?" Asked Sonata, confused.

"Sonata.." Said Adagio. "I know more than anyone that you miss your siren amulet."

Adagio took off her amulet and gave it to Sonata, Sonata took it and she began to observe it.

"Wow! I had seen it around your neck." Said Sonata as she observed the amulet. "I thought that you had gotten into reggaeton!"

Adagio gave a sideways look as a sign of annoyance.

"This is serious, you fool!" Yelled Adagio, annoyed. "I am putting you in charge of an extremely important mission!"

"What is it?" Asked Sonata innocently.

"Fool! Pay attention!" Said Aria, intervening. "We want you to drain Discord's powers!"

"What?!" Said Sonata, surprised. "Why?"

"So we can go back to being what we are! Siren goddesses!" Said Adagio, grabbing Sonata by the neck of her shirt. "And better yet, to have control over this world and Equestria!"