Chapter 18: Your Games Our Rules Part 2

The elements of caos were free to roam the school as they pleased, so without hesitation they first walked to the school fields.

As they walked, Discord turned his gaze towards Fluttershy although she was a short distance away.

He noticed that the mane 6 were talking with the Shadowbolts, and that guy Neon Light was very close to Fluttershy, taking her by the shoulders and talking with her, to Discord it hurt and it angered him a lot, it made his blood boil from rage although he didn't show it.

Meanwhile, Fluttershy talked with Neon Light, trying to keep her distance from the boy, she felt a little uncomfortable having his face so close to hers.

As she listened to Neon Light, Fluttershy turned to look at Discord even though he was a short distance away; to her surprise she notices that Sonata got closer to Discord and she held his hand and together they walked hand in hand as if they were a couple, it hurt Fluttershy to look at this scene.

Then, the elements of caos observed the events that were going on in astonishment, they looked like school olympic events, but for them they looked like a playground.

"Wow!" Said Ahuizotl amazed to see the kids enter the archery area.

"Yeah!" Said Sombra looking at the motorcycles. "Wow!"

Mane-iac observed the obstacle course with interest.

"Very well, guys!" Said Luna enthusiastically. "Thanks to Celestia you can participate in any event you choose while we wait for the hour to go by."

"Sounds good to me!" Said Mane-iac maliciously.

"Ditto for me." Said Chrysalis without interest.

"One more thing." Said Luna. "Please, do not get yourselves into any trouble."

"Don't worry lulu!" Said Sombra.

"You stay calm and I'll be nervous!" Said Ahuizotl.

"Ok friends." Said Luna. "Well then, have fun!"

The group dispersed and went off to different activities that were going on.

.....

Without a doubt, Sombra headed for the motorcycle races.

Sombra walked up to the starting line, there were four competitors, he supposed that two of them were wondercolts and the other two were shadowbolts. To his horror one of the wondercolts was Rainbow Dash.

"Hello!" Said Sombra very sure of himself. "Ladies."

"Hello." They all said back except for Rainbow Dash.

"Can I join you in one of the races?" Said Sombra.

"Hahahahaha!" Laughed Rainbow Dash. "You can't beat us!"

"Get lost weird boy!" Said one of the competitors that had dark blue skin and white and blue hair.

"If you really think I'm a loser," Said Sombra. "Then you should have no problem if I compete against you guys."

"Ha! Ok." Said Rainbow Dash, egocentrically. "Trixie, let him borrow your motorcycle."

"What?!" Said Trixie annoyed. "The great and powerful Trixie will not let someone else borrow her motorcycle....."

In that moment, Sombra smiled seductively and winked his eye, making Trixie blush. She wouldn't admit it out loud but Sombra was very attractive.

"Ok." Said Trixie a bit nervously, climbing off her motorcycle.