Chapter 16: Face to Face Part 2

The elements of caos were still outside of the stadium in Fillydelphia, in the dark of the night.

The villains could not believe what businessman had just said : That their professional debut was going to be in Canterlot.

"Seriously?" Said Discord a bit nervously, feeling chills. "Canterlot high?"

"Eh?....I said at the stadium in Canterlot." Responded businessman. "Not at Canterlot school."

"Um?" Said Discord confused, rubbing his eyes and smiling nervously. "What did I just say?"

"You said Canterlot high." Intervened Ahuizotl. "You let it slip out...right?"

"Oh.....yeeeeaaaaah." Said Discord. "Riiiigggght."

"Guys, listen carefully." Said Businessman. "This is a unique opportunity. If you are successful in Canterlot, you will be successful in all parts of Equestria."

"But." Said Discord seriously doubting this, nostalgically remembering Canterlot high and Fluttershy. "I don't think..."

"What?!" Yelled everyone surprised by Discord's denial.

"Why not?" Said Adagio furiously.

"I don't think that..." Said Discord. "You see, what happened is..."

In that moment a small group of teenagers, girls, kids and women walked up to the group.

"Are you guys the elements of caos?" Asked one girl not much older than Applebloom.

"Eh?" Said Ahuizotl. "Si?"

The group of admirers screamed with excitement.

"Will you give us your autographs?" Said one of the women of the group. "Please?"

The group was a bit confused, but without hesitation they accepted.

They began to give the group their autographs, some of them asking to take selfies with the members.

"You're really good on the saxophone." Said one girl to Chrysalis when she handed her a piece of paper for her to sign.

Chrysalis blushed a bit and she gave the girl a friendly smile. It was something that she had never done before in her life, she signed the autograph with no problem.

"Will you give us your autograph?" Asked a group of girls to Sombra. "You're really handsome and we really liked it when you played the guitar."

Sombra looked at the group of girls, with their miniskirts and innocent smiles. Sombra observed them in a slightly perverted way.

"It would be my pleasure." Said Sombra smiling and signing autographs.

All of the elements of caos were signing autographs. Ahuizotl was surprised that both guys and girls were asking for his autograph and to take photos with him despite their different cultures.

As soon as she conversed with her fans Mane-iac was happy, remembering when she was admired for being a shampoo entrepreneur and was an expert at styling hair.

"I admire you." Said one girl to Luna. "To me, you're my number one."

Luna blushed, it was the first time that someone thought she was the best, Luna could not stop smiling and she let loose a few tears. On her autographs, Luna wrote:

With Love, Nightmare Moon.

Sonata signed some autographs with no problem and she smiled warmly at everybody.