Alternate Ending

(A/N) If you want to read the part that's different just skip to the part after the (+-)

Without having seen Discord walking behind the stage and observing what was going on, in front of millions of people; both of his groups of friends the villains and the students that were transformed with luminous auras

and their appearances were similar like that of Fluttershy and her friends when he lost control 6 months ago.

But what impressed him the most was the appearance of the mane 7 who looked like angels with their white gowns, jewels of gold and diamonds aside from that the seven girls had wings that were completely luminous

and radiant; Discord simply could not believe it and he continued observing.

"We're really sorry about this." Said Sunset Shimmer piously. "But you are a great threat and you have left us with no other option."

Discord was left speechless by Sunset's words, he suspected what was going to happen.

"In all honesty we are really sorry!" Said Fluttershy in a sad and comprehensible tone.

Discord began to get worried and he looked at his villain friends; they were on the ground, looking at the mane 7 with great hatred. The battle must have been very hard because they looked very tired.

Discord noticed that their wings, tails and the dark aura that once surrounded the elements of caos was beginning to dissipate almost disappearing completely. The group of villains were once again human.

"Damn it!" Said Adagio hitting the ground with her fist like she was having a tantrum. "No!"

"What are you waiting for hell's angels?" Asked Sombra trying to stand up. "Stop all of this foolishness like a novela and just finish us off once and for all!"

The mane 7 and the group of students were surprised by the villains' behavior.

"It doesn't have to end like this!" Said Twilight. "Listen...We.."

"Save your pity crap!" Said Ahuizotl. "You know damn well that we will not repent to anything! And...especially me....I wish to see you burn in hell!"

"Guys!" Said Twilight trying to be reasonable. "Please listen to me!"

"Go f*ck yourself!" Yelled Chrysalis on the ground. "Each and every one of you!"

"I would rather die than go back to prison!" Yelled Mane-iac. "So then...what are you waiting for rainb*tches?"

"You are all so rude!" Said Rarity.

"Oh guys!" Said Twilight trying to be tolerable. "Pleas..."

"Forget it Twilight." Said Applejack interrupting Twilight. "There is no point in you to even bother."

"Applejack is right." Said Rainbow Dash. "We'd better teach these losers a real lesson!"

"Wow! You're so ill-mannered!" Yelled Ahuizotl. "And these spoiled girls are supposed to be the good guys?"

"You're a..." Said Rainbow Dash.

"Just a moment Rainbow Dash." Said Sunset Shimmer, trying to calm down Rainbow Dash.

"If that is your decision." Said Sunset Shimmer to the elements of Caos. "Then in reality I hope that you forgive us! May Celestia have pity on your souls!"

The elements of Caos were more confused than they were scared by the last sentence that Sunset just said.

"What the f*cking sh*t did she just say?" Asked Sombra.