Chapter 5 Too Late

ONE HOUR AFTER DISCORD HAD ABANDONED CANTERLOT HIGH:

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash kept standing at the entrance of the school, with the hope that Discord would calm down and return to Canterlot High.

After waiting for so long, the four girls were sad because they knew that they had lost a good friend.

"We should return to class." Said Rainbow Dash trying to show indifference. "Discord isn't coming back!"

"I think Rainbow Dash is right." Said Rarity, as she filed one of her nails. "More than an hour has passed Twilight."

Twilight sighed, meanwhile Pinkie Pie kept watch like a guard.

"I thought he would come back." Said Twilight sadly. "But I was wrong."

"I think that's him coming!" Yelled Pinkie Pie, happily.

They all got their hopes up by what Pinkie had said.

"No....I was wrong." Said Pinkie. "It's only the mailman....Hello Mr. mailman!"

"Shhhh!" Said Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Rarity at the same time.

"We'd better go and check on Big Mac." Said Twilight. "We should see if he's alright and have him explain to us in great detail what happened."

The four girls went to the infirmary to see Big Mac.

Upon arriving to the entrance of the infirmary, they noticed that Big Mac was awake and he stayed in bed, he was being hugged affectionately by Fluttershy, Fluttershy was giving him small kisses on his cheek.

Applejack was standing next to his bed, she stayed silent, watching the happy couple in confusion.

The four girls stayed quiet, they still could not believe what they were seeing.

"My love!" Said Fluttershy hugging Big Mac affectionately. "I'm so glad to see you're alright!"

"Eeyup!" Said Big mac returning the hug to Fluttershy.

"I love you!" Said Fluttershy.

"Eeyup!" Said Big Mac. "I love you too!"

Then, Fluttershy and Big Mac kissed passionately, not caring that there were other people in the room.

The main 5 still could not believe it, after the passionate kiss, Rainbow Dash, very annoyed broke the silence.

"Fluttershy!" Yelled Rainbow Dash angrily, they entered the infirmary. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Fluttershy and Big Mac kept on being cheesy, completely ignoring Rainbow Dash.

"Fluttershy!" Yelled Rainbow Dash again. "How could you do this to Discord, he was so in love with you!"

Fluttershy completely ignored Rainbow, while Big Mac looked at her annoyed.

"Could ya leave Fluttershy alone?" Said Big Mac. "She made her decision! Right, my love?"

"Eeyup my love." Said Fluttershy affectionately, as if she was hypnotized. "What you said."

Rainbow Dash was getting very annoyed, meanwhile the rest only watched the discussion.

"How could you say that?!" Yelled Rainbow Dash.

"Rainbow Dash!" Said Twilight trying to calm down Rainbow. "Please calm down."

"Discord loved you Fluttershy!" Yelled Rainbow Dash ignoring Twilight.

"If yer so concerned about Discord" Said Big Mac. "Why don'tcha marry him?"