Prologue

<><><><>
Hey peeps. This is a werewolf book, but not like the ones you've probably read. I'm writing a werewolf tale different from the others, so if this is not the kind you like, I kindly ask you to not read my book.
Also, please note that the first half of this book was created by me when I was a lot younger, so a lot less experienced. I'll edit it some one my way through it but most will be done when the book is complete.
Please do not copy any parts of this book, let me know if you think someone has done so.
But other than that, please enjoy :)

--
--

Sunday 8:45 pm

He stares out the window in every class, every single day. He keeps mostly to himself and rarely talks. He does talk to the teachers, but that's only if they dare to even talk to him. He aces all of his classes, never gets bullied. And every day he leaves from class five minutes early, getting permission from any teacher. Normally, girls would be all over him because of him being the hottest guy in the school. But his strange features keep them away. But not me. And why, you ask? Why did I bother to do what I did, or go through the trouble for someone like that? Because his dark brown eyes that intimidated people made me want to know what was in the center. His rarely seen smile made my wandering eyes stop when I saw it. His walk, the aura in which he held himself, his quiet nature, even the way he talked. His low, soothing voice drew me in with a force I couldn't fight. A force so strong that I couldn't help myself from following him home that day. My curiosity led me to know things I would have gone better off not knowing. Things that could have gotten me killed. Things that changed my life.

~Amber