Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Part 1

'I don't know understand what the hell is wrong with Dad... Why he is after my life when I said I m not interest in getting married and settle in my life... Mujhe abhi bohot zyada kaam karna hai, How can I give my attention to someone when work is everything for me... I want to full filled my dream of making the biggest hospital and help in financing every possible penny to the hospital... After Mom died in cancer, I always wanted to do something on her memory but I m not getting the perfect place to put the money on...Being the CEO of one of the famous and biggest company in Mumbai, I m not getting a place to built a hospital... Great na Armaan Mallik... Now Dad is after me... Why we need someone when we are there for each other... Armaan, I m telling u... Dad has gone mental... Pata nehi kaise kaise behki behki baate karta hai aajkal...Blackmail karna koi inse seekhe... Aaj toh bhej diya mujhe, I so wish aage na kare because I really need to find a place to built the hospital before I get married and settle down...I will make sure, whoever dad fixed my date today... I will tell her the truth... Hope she understand my situation atleast...' 

Yes, It was Armaan Mallik, One and Only Son of Karan Mallik and Nandini Mallik... Nandini Mallik has died 3 years ago fighting with Cancer and It was the worst moment for both Karan and Armaan... That day, Armaan decided that one day he will make sure to give the good facilities and hospitality to those people who are in need of humanity... 

It was the least he can do to save a life by making medication easy for the people... Karan promise him, we will be helping him with this matter and till now, they didn't get any luck and they had been checking all hospital if they need to make any new branch and still no one was ready... 

Armaan was making his way to meet a girl whom Karan has fixed but his mind was only on how he was going to make his dream come true... He wasn't a guy who go flirting every girl but seeing him, every girl go crazy seeing the handsome young dashing and successful guy in his young age... Every girls would dream to be his one day but poor girls didn't get any attention from him as his mind was occupied with something else... His dream, which he wants to full filled with the memories of his Mother... 

Armaan reach the cafe and waited for the girl to come, he don't know how to recognized her but Karan tell him she would recognized her once she enter... Armaan was glad that Karan has booked a table for them and as soon as Armaan enter the cafe, an old lady came towards him flashing her beautiful smile... 

'Come young man... I was waitiing for u... Ur dad has call me a while before to check if u had reach or not...Mine mine mine... U r looking so handsome my boy...I have seen u when u was around 10 years ones with ur Dad who visit here... I must say u have got his charm and ur mothers beautiful eyes my son...' she said hugging him and leading him to the corner table which was separated with others... 

Armaan was little shocked to hear this that as he has no memories of visiting this place before... Maybe like she said he had come once with Dad... 'So what would u like to have my son...' She asked...

'Ummm one black coffee...' Armaan said... 

'Right away... I m sure someone would be joining u... What I can get for ur friend...' She asked cutely... 

Armaan somehow felt some connection towards this lady... She was bubbly at this age and smiling making her more beautiful... She was not too short but can't say she is taller either... Little healthy then normal people with short blond hair and grey eyes... 

'Umm, No idea what she would like to have...' Armaan said when the lady call his name breaking his trace...

'No problem my boy... I will come right away with ur black coffee and I will get her order once she come...' the lady said and she left behind the counter and going through another door which lead back to the cafe...