Part 9

As Armaan was busy kissing, he didn't reply Riddhima question as they were lost in each other... As Armaan found the soft place of Riddhima skin, Riddhima moan unknowingly with pleasure as she hide her face on Armaan neck... 

Armaan continue kissing and chewing Riddhima soft skin in between his lips while they were lost in each other forgetting the world around them... Both were enjoying the little moment when they were disturb by the loud ringtone of Armaan mobile... 

Armaan and Riddhima came out from their trace and Riddhima got up from Armaan lap as soon as she realized in which position she was... Armaan curse the caller under his breath for ruining a perfect moment with his lover... Riddhima got the tray and left from there before Armaan could stop her... Armaan answer the call smiling as he saw Riddhima red cheeks and how she run away when he let go of her...

AFTER THREE DAYS

Riddhima went back to Gupta Mansion and now Karan plaster had remove... Still Doctor asked him to take as much as rest he can and don't let the leg hang down for much time... Armaan asked Karan to take another week off and not to worry about the work as he is there to take care of everything... 

Riddhima come every day after duty and spend times with Karan... She make dinner for him and Armaan, have dinner with them and leave promising she would visit every time she get... Shashank and Padma visit Karan to talk about when to held the prayer and about the engagement which would be taking place in a month time... 

Padma has already talk to Pandit ji and he said they can get them engagement coming month mid days... As the plaster had remove, Karan said they can held the pooja in three days time so Armaan would be able to start his work... 

Also Karan talk Armaan about how many months and years it would take to built the hospital... Armaan said in six month everything will be finished and they can start work as soon as they get everything in settle in hospital... 

THREE WEEKS LATER 

A week was left to Armaan and Riddhima engagement... Armaan was busy in hospital work were else Riddhima was busy with her patient's ... Karan and Shashank were personally checking the preparation for their engagement... 

Padma took Riddhima for shopping along with Muskaan and Nikki... Padma tell Muskaan and Nikki to make the boys take Armaan for shopping as he said making excuse, saying he was busy in the construction site... 

As it was a week, Padma asked Riddhima to take Armaan to get ring for them... Riddhima said they can get ring for them but Padma says they were doing everything without bothering them knowing they are busy in their works... Also Padma said engagement ring should be choose by them so no matter how busy they are, they need to get an hour or two for themselves...

'Yeh kiya hai Riddhi... Hamesha kaam kaam kaam... Ek doh hours khud ke liyeh nikalenge toh kiya jhaenge...' Padma was scolding... 

After spending a hectic day, Riddhima was back and again working on some files saying she needs to get some information related to her patient... Riddhima hasn't change the cloth neither had dinner yet... Padma was calling her from last 20mins and she keeps saying she would be there in 5mins... Her 5mins had turn 20mins and still she didn't dare to move from her room and Padma had enough of Riddhima carelessness and ignoring everything around her once she get involve in work...