Part 16

A WEEK BEFORE AR WEDDING

Shopping was done, arrangement was check by Armaan, Karan and Shashank... Cards were given to the guest's before two weeks to the wedding... In all this, Riddhima was the only one who didn't had a clue where Armaan has arrange all the decoration for their wedding... 

Being busy with new hospital, Riddhima had been working day and night to run the hospital so it would be on the most famous top 10 hospital list... Riddhima was trying to fulfilled Armaan dream and Armaan was doing his best to fulfilled Riddhima dream... In all this busy and tight schedule, they try to find some precious time for each other... They didn't know how the days and months past as now it was a week for their wedding now... 

SUNDAY 

Riddhima was peacefully sleeping after working whole week without taking much rest.. She was so deep slumber, she didn't hear that her mobile had been ringing from the last one hour... Shashank and Padma left somewhere early morning leaving a note to Riddhima on her bedside table beside her mobile which keeps ringing as if someone life was in danger...

Riddhima was very deep slumber that, the mobile battery got tired of ringing as it gone dead to the world... So it automatically stop ringing due to the death of the battery... After 10mins, bell started to ring making Riddhima startled as silence were around the house... 

Only the living person in the house was Riddhima who was peacefully sleeping... Riddhima rubbed her eyes trying to make her sleep leave but her eyes were too heavy to be open... Bell keeps ringing and no one was answering, wondering what time it was and why no one was opening the door, Riddhima stretch her hands to get her mobile... Her hand touch on the note Padma had left for her, so without checking the time, Riddhima first check the note...

'Your father and I are going out... I have given servants off today...

With Love,Your mom...' 

Riddhima groan understanding why no one was answering the damn door... Whoever was outside, was going crazy by now and checking the time which shows 9 30am, Riddhima move to open the door to blast on the person for disturbing her beautiful sleep... Riddhima was in her pink pyjama which leaves her arms and long legs bare... 

When she move her hands up to tied her messy hair which was falling on her shoulder, her belly was reveal... Not caring how she looks, Riddhima move to the door rubbing her eyes like a baby wishing whoever it was to get lost... 

To Riddima bad luck whoever it was outside, keeps ringing the bell as if it was he/she aims to wake Riddhima from her beautiful sleep and disturb her at this time of a Sunday morning... Cursing to the disturber, Riddhima open the door ready to blast on but was left shocked seeing a smiling Armaan... 

Riddhima who open her mouth to blast on the person were left statue with her mouth slightly open... Her eyes wide as not believing Armaan was standing all ready in a dark green shirt and black jeans with shades on his gorgeous blue eyes hiding his orbs behind it... 

'Very good morning Basket...' Armaan said moving inside leaving Riddhima at the door... 

Riddhima was shocked to see Armaan but Armaan just move inside not bothering to wait her to invite him inside... Riddhima was wondering how on earth Armaan was full ready for the day that too early in a Sunday... Riddhima closed the door as she move behind him to see he going to her room...

Wondering what has gotten to Armaan, Riddhima also move to her room... When Riddhima enter, she was shocked to see Armaan searching something on her wardrobe... Riddhima was a messy one but she wouldn't trolate if anyone sneak in her wardrobe...