Part 3

Karan open Armaan room to see the lights were on... He put his head inside to check what he was doing but seeing the sight in front of him, smile form in his face...Karan move inside to see Armaan laying on bed on his stomach... Laptop was left open with files around him... His head was over a file which he must be reading or checking... He must have slept while reading... 

Karan couldn't help but smile seeing how Armaan was sleeping like a kid... His hair was a mess with some hairs coming over his board forehead... His mouth was left open a little... Armaan was in deep slumber not knowing his father was sitting next to him watching him sleep like a kid... 

Karan was thinking those days when first Armaan came to his life and how he grow with the love of his and Nandini... They have so much memory with him and they never felt that they need another child because Armaan never make them feel that they need more kids... He is very friendly kid and well mannered boy... 

Karan cares Armaan hair with all the love... He keeps watching him sleep peacefully as if nothing has happen... Karan felt bad to ignore his call all day but later his phone was off due to battery low... 

'Sorry my baccha... I know I should have let u speak... But main kiya karta...Tum samajh hi nehi raha... Kash tum humhare saat ho aaj Nandini... Phir hum dono milke humhare Armaan koh samjhate...Aur woh khushi khushi haan karde...' Karan said looking at Nandini photo which was kept on side table of Armaan king size bed... 

Karan drop a kiss on Armaan forehead and took the laptop and flies from the bed keeping it side table... Looking at Armaan one more time, he left the room after off the lights and on dim light... 

GUPTA MANSION 

RIDDHIMA POV START

After finishing dinner with Dad, Mom and Karan Uncle, I make an excuse saying I need to finish working on a file before I go to hospital the next day... I don't know why but I was feeling sad whenever I look towards Karan Uncle... 

I never have dream that unknowingly I was hurting him with my parents whom have so much expectation from me and Armaan... Mom was trying to make me understand why they want this relation to work and I know they had so much confident on Armaan that he will never hurt their daughter...

 I agree with them after meeting Armaan today but, I don't know what Armaan will think if I accept the relation... I was laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling as if suddenly I felt it more interest then anything else in this room... 

It was just white color ceiling without anything design but I don't know why, my eyes were focus there from long time... My mind was busy thinking about what I have seen few hours ago when I reach to meet Karan Uncle after freshing up... I didn't mean to listen to their conversation but hearing Karan Uncle broken voice, I couldn't stop my self... 

FLASHBACK START

After a cool shower, I got ready wearing a light blue salwar suit... I left my hair open because it was wet as I just wash it... As I don't get time in morning, I always wash my hair at night... Looking at myself in the mirror, I put some eyeliner and lip gloss before moving out from the room... I can hear two people talking and saw Dad with Karan Uncle and they were sitting on the couch...