Part 13

SATURDAY 

Riddhima was waiting outside her house for others to come as they had gone to get their bags which they would be taking with them to Armaan farmhouse... As they will be getting ready in the farmhouse and they will spend the next day in farmhouse before leaving in the evening, they got every thing they would need... 

As it will be four hours ride, Padma had given food for them so that they wouldn't be needing to stop anywhere to have food on their way... Ten minutes past and Riddhima was getting impatient as she wanted to see Armaan...

 After the day they all went to see the hospital, Riddhima didn't get time to meet him... Everyone night they talk in phone but it wasn't enough for either of them... Riddhima look at her mobile to see her picture with Armaan in their engagement in the screen...

 Armaan was holding Riddhima close to him by waist as his both hands were around her waist... Riddhima one hand was around his back while other hand was resting on his chest as their face were close touching their cheeks...

Slight blush were on her cheeks while a shy smile were playing on her lips as her eyes were lower not looking at the camera... Armaan has a naughty grin on his face as he show his dimple smile while he was looking towards the camera... Riddhima was lost admiring how good looking Armaan was in the picture...

 It was one of the best picture of both of them that were taken by their friends and Riddhima was glad that Muskaan got it for her and now she has put it as her wallpaper and screen lock... Riddhima trace was broken when she heard the honk and she look around to see Rahul jeep coming... Rahul and Muskaan were sitting in the front while Nikki and Abhi were at the back... Riddhima smile seeing them and taking her bag and another bag which Padma had given with food inside it...

'Hey...' Riddhima greet them when Abhi jump and help her with the bags... 

'Hey Ridzy...' Muskaan also got down from the jeeps and hugs Riddhima...

'Doh bags kyun... We r just going for a day...' Rahul asked...

'Woh ek main Mom ne khana rakha hai... Kaha hai baahar se kuch mat khana... Sabke liyeh hai...'Riddhima said as they move to the back of the jeep... 

'Wow, Aunty ki haat ka khana... It would be mouth watering as usual...' Muskaan said getting excited hearing about food...

'Whats knew, Muskaan Grewal's mouth get watery hearing about food every second of her life...'Rahul said as he turn in his seat to look at the back...

'Oye Rahul, tujhe hamesha meri har baat se problem kyun hota hai...' Muskaan said...

'Chill guys... We better leave now... Its getting late...Waha pochte pochte 5bhaj jaenge...' Nikki said seeing Muskaan going to the front to fight with Rahul... 

As Muskaan got angry on Rahul, she climb back with Nikki and Riddhima... Abhi frown seeing Muskaan taking his place as there was only space for only three people... Nikki gave him a sorry look while Ridddhima got busy with her mobile, tapping it... 

'Come on Abhi... Ab tera waha koi chance nehi hai...' Rahul call as he started the engine...

Abhi knows he was right and it was no used of telling Muskaan to go and sit in front with Rahul as now she had fight with him and if they did also, they would be bickering all the way and for four hours, they can't take their bickering... 

Riddhima just send a msg to Armaan saying that they were leaving from her place... She will be seeing him soon and she miss him a lot... Armaan reply her saying he can't wait to see her and he would be waiting for his sexy and hot fiance as Riddhima had send a picture of her wearing the sleeveless top which hugs her body showing every curves and slim fit jeans... Riddhima had left her hair open as she just put eyeliner and lips gloss...