Epilogue

FIVE MONTHS LATER

Riddhima was working around the kitchen as she wants everything to be perfect by the time Karan and Armaan come for dinner... Riddhima took half day off from work so she can make as much food as she can with the help of Kaka and other servants...

 Also she had manage to decorate the place and invite her family and friends to come for the little celebration she wants to held with her love ones... At the moment Riddhima was the only one working in the kitchen as Riddhima has send Kaka and others out from the kitchen asking to check other preparation and she tell them everything should be perfect... 

By 7pm, Riddhima finished her work in the kitchen and move to her room to get ready... She knows others would be coming by 8pm, where else Armaan and Karan would come after 8pm as they had a very important meeting... Riddhima came down after freshen up and changing in to a beautiful purple sari, her hair left open as usual as she wore earrings and some bangles in her both hands... 

Only mangalsutra was around her neck as little sindoor adoring on her forehead... When she saw Kaka was still checking the preparation, she asked him to go and get ready... As Karan and Armaan take Kaka as a family member, even Riddhima take him as a third father... 

Every family occassion, she make sure that Kaka be along with them no matter how much Kaka refused Riddhima always know how to make them agree... Riddhima call Armaan asking when they would be coming and Armaan had inform that by 8 30pm they would be in home... Riddhima knows Armaan was very excited for today but from morning Karan was very sad about something... 

It was Armaan and Riddhima plan to celebrate this day with both family and their friends but Karan has no clue of what was waiting for him... Riddhima look around the hall which was decorated with White and Purple Orchids, White and Purple Curtains around the pillar and hanging every corner of the house making the place very beautiful as the big chandaliar was on for the night... 

Riddhima was admiring the place thinking how others would be reacting seeing all the preparation... She was glad that she had manage all this alone and she was very happy to do something for her love ones... She was interrupt as the door bell rang making her slightly jump... 

Making sure it was not Armaan and Karan as Armaan said he would inform her when they are near the house... Riddhima open the door welcoming her friends as they stood like statue seeing Riddhima beauty... Riddhima smile seeing their expression so to break each and everyone trace, she move forward hugging them individually...

'Wow, Ridzy... U r looking very gorgeous...' Nikki says as they move inside...

'Why not Niks, Shaadi ke baad toh every day she glows more... Armaan ke pyar ka asar haina...'Muskaan said nudging Riddhima as they move inside... 

'Aisa kuch nehi hai...' Riddhima said blushing understanding what Muskaan means... 

'Where is Armaan and Karan Uncle...' Rahul asked as they make themselves comfortable in the hall...

'They will be here by 8 30pm... Armaan will msg when they are near...' Riddhima said as she call a servant to bring refreshment to them as they have 25mins more before Armaan and Karan comes...

After fifteen minutes, door bell ring again and this time Kaka went to open it knowing it would Shashank and Padma... Riddhima wait till Shashank and Padma come with Kaka as Kaka ask her to wait there while he get them... Riddhima hugs her parents who praise to the decoration and how beautiful she look in that simple yet beautiful sari...