Part 19

AR WEDDING

Sun raise starting the day, many people were waiting for this day and some were hoping everything goes well with new hopes in their heart... Armaan and Riddhima couldn't sleep whole night with the excitement but somehow the sleep took over their eyes late hours... 

So till 9 they were sleeping but their sleep were disturb with the bang when their friends make to their rooms... Girls were with Riddhima, while boys were with Armaan who run to see the decoration before he get ready... Marriage was to take by 2pm and they had plenty of time to get ready but Armaan wants everything to be perfect... 

Armaan was busy with the decoration while girls were checking the cloths, jewelry and other accessories for the function... Padma asked them to take care of Riddhima and they are to make her ready on time... By 1pm the function would be starting, first Armaan and Riddhima would be exchanging garlands and then everyone would have lunch before the marriage take place... 

So after breakfast around 11 everyone started to get ready for the marriage which would be starting at sharp 1pm... Girls were in Riddhima room with all the jewelries on Riddhima bed with other stuff... They were waiting for Riddhima to get a warm shower before they make her ready for the special day... 

Nikki and Muskaan was waiting for Riddhima to come out from the washroom so they could do her hair and make up... Also they need to get ready on time so they wanted first make her ready so they could get ready after that... Nikki and Muskaan were checking the jewelry and admiring how beautiful and unique it was...

 They know how much Armaan and Karan loves Riddhima that they want best for her... Nikki and Muskaan knows Riddhima is not very fond of expensive jewelries but she would never deny if anyone gave her anything with so much love and when its her to be husband and to be father in law how can Riddhima deny those gifts which is bless from her second father and love from her life partner...

While Nikki and Muskaan was talking, Riddhima came out wearing her wedding lehenga which was of Red and White... Lehenga was of white with simple design on it of red... Dupatta was of white net with red border on it and was kept nicely on the sofa so it wouldn't get spoil...

Seeing Riddhima, Muskaan and Nikki just keep staring at her... She was looking gorgeous and she wasn't fully ready yet... Riddhima was busy drying her hair didn't know Nikki and Muskaan had been staring at her with their eyes wide... 

Riddhima was asking them what the time was but when she didn't get any reply, she look towards them and saw they were staring at her as if she was looking horrible... Riddhima look at herself checking if everything was good and them look back to them waiting for them to speak but when neither of them did, she move towards them waving hand in front of them bringing them back from the shocked...

'Aise kyun dekh rahi ho... Acchi nehi lag rahi kiya...' Riddhima asked...

'Acchi??? Ridzy, yeh tum pooch rahi ho...' Nikki asked standing and walking around her looking at her lehenga...

'I don't believe tum dono koh yehi lehenga pasand aaya... Really Ridzy, its just...' Muskaan joins Nikki as they walk around her looking at her lehenga and then stop in front of her... 

Riddhima was thinking what has happen to them, they usually like Riddhima choice but today why they were talking like that as if it didn't suits her... Riddhima eagerly waited for them to say further what they think of the lehenga... 

'Out of the world...' Muskaan said...

'haan...' Riddhima asked with confusion...

'Muski ka matlab hai its super gorgeous... U r looking super gorgeous...' Nikk said as both of them hugs Riddhima...