Part 14

NEXT DAY

Atmosphere was cold and romantic because of the raining, it was still raining slowly keeping the atmosphere cold... Silent were around the place as the only sound was of the 'tip tip' of the rain drops which was falling on the roof...

 Armaan and Riddhima were sleeping with the blanket hiding their bare body... Riddhima was sleeping on her stomach while her face were hidden in her hair which was spread around as it was left open... Riddhima was holding the blanket close to her body as Armaan hand was around her waist pulling her close to him...

Armaan was holding Riddhima close to him while his face were hidden on Riddhima hair on crook of her neck... Room were getting colder as the candles have burn down and there was no fire to keep the room warm... 

As Armaan was feeling cold, Armaan keeps pulling Riddhima as close as he could but Riddhima being on her stomach with her back towards Armaan, Armaan wasn't getting the comfortable place he was searching for... 

As Armaan sleep slowly broke, he look around the room to collect the memories of what happen the previous night and how he was there... Everything came like a flashback in front of his eyes, the moment he remember every single thing, he wouldn't help but smile looking towards Riddhima who was sleeping under the blanket... Her hands were out from the blanket and her face were hidden with her hair... 

Armaan had the eager to hold her close and refresh every moment they had the previous night but he knows, it wouldn't be a good idea to try his luck second time in a short time... Armaan move close to Riddhima, putting his weight on his on arm as he bend down to Riddhima... 

Riddhima face were turn other side and to see her beautiful face, Armaan started to move the hair away from Riddhima face... Riddhima who was sleeping peacefully, felt Armaan cold fingertips touching her cheeks as Armaan move her hair... Unknowingly smile form in her lips but Riddhima try to not to let Armaan knows that she was awake... 

Knowing Armaan wants to see her face, Riddhima hide her face on the pillow not wanting to Armaan to see the smile and him to know that she was awake now... Also Riddhima remember what happen last night inbetween them and the situation they were at the moment... Riddhima blush remembering that Armaan make her as him in every way and their soul were named as one... 

Armaan who wasn't unaware that Riddhima was awake, frown when Riddhima hide her face on the pillow... He was hoping to look at her beautiful face but as soon he move her hair, Riddhima had hide her face on the pillow making Armaan frown... 

Armaan knows there is no way to look at her face without letting her wake up now, so he move his face close to her ear, sucking her earlobe softly... When Armaan felt Riddhima shiver under his hold, Armaan understood Riddhima was acting as she was sleep... 

Thinking Riddhima must be feeling shy, Armaan thought to have some fun with her and tease her that she had to turn and face him... Knowing now Riddhima was awake, Armaan move his lips down on her neck placing wet kisses down on her shoulder... 

Riddhima was trying to control herself but when Armaan started to kiss her, she was having so much difficult... Riddhima knows somehow, Armaan has realized that she was awake as when he sucks her earlobe, she couldn't help but shiver under his hold... 

Armaan was now laying over Riddhima as Riddhima was hiding her face on the pillow still holding the blanket close to her... Armaan hands move on Riddhima bare arms and move down on to her hand which was holding the blanket as he keeps kissing her...