Part 11

Armaan and Riddhima were standing outside the in the garden before they leave to their respective houses... Karan and Shashank were inside settling everything before they leave along with Padma... Abhi, Nikki, Muskaan and Rahul just left 2mins ago after teasing Armaan and Riddhima... They were asking to go and party somewhere they can enjoy without any elders around them...

 Armaan agree to take them soon for the treat... Everyone agree that on Saturday night they can go out as Sunday would be off for everyone... So when they leave, Armaan got a chance to get Riddhima by himself for sometimes before they leave... 

Knowing Karan, Shashank and Padma would be taking another ten to twenty minutes Armaan pull Riddhima to the garden which was in front of the Hotel... Riddhima who was about to go back inside was shocked when Armaan pull her away from the hotel... Riddhima knew they was no reason to ask him why he was taking her away from the hotel to the garden... 

So without struggling or questioning, Riddhima move with him and they stop near a big tree which would hide both being seen to anyone who come in search of them... Armaan push Riddhima back against to the tree as he move dangerously close to her as their body press on each other ones... 

Riddhima gap feeling the sudden closeness and before Riddhima could understand what was happening she felt Armaan lips moving on her soft ones... First it was a gentle and soft but as they keep kissing responding each other, the kiss start to get passionate and deep... 

Armaan hands were on Riddhima hips as he care sensually making Riddhima weak from her knee... Riddhima one hand was around Armaan neck while other hand was on his chest... Armaan move his face on her neck as Riddhima rest her head on the tree giving more access to Armaan... Both were out of breath and their heartbeats were running fast which they were trying to control... 

Riddhima one hand move around Armaan neck ruffling his hair as Armaan continue kissing and sucking Riddhima soft skin in between his lips... It was Riddhima who first realized that they were outside the hotel in the garden and any minute other must come searching for them... Riddhima purse were with Padma and she didn't her her mobile with her so she knows there wouldn't be any way Padma or Shashank could contact her...

'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name as she try to control her heavy breath and heartbeat... 

Riddhima move her hand away from his hair as she rest it on his shoulder... Armaan was not in mood to let go of her as he had been waiting to hold her from the moment she had come in front of him tonight... When Armaan didn't move, Riddhima knew he wasn't going to let go of her easily... 

Even Riddhima wants to be with him, in his arm like this for rest of her life but she knows it wasn't the right time yet... Also their parents were just few feets away from them and must be waiting for them... 

'Armaan, its late... Mom and Dad must be waiting for me...' Riddhima said... 

Still then Armaan didn't bother to move out and continue what he was doing... Knowing she had to stop him, Riddhima push him a little and Armaan make a pout face when he felt Riddhima pushing him away from her...

'Kiya Basket... U r so unromantic...Tumhare saamne itna handsome aur hot ladka khada hai aur tum ho ki aur logo ke baare main soch rahe ho...' Armaan said touching his forehead on hers... 

'Armaan, woh humhare parents hai... Aur mujhe pata hai how much u miss me but whatever u r doing, its to fulfilled ur dream na... Just few months and I will be with u, I mean I m already with u and will always be by ur side... But abhi ke liyeh apne hormones koh control karo...' Riddhima said winking at him...