Part 2

MALLIK MANSION

Armaan stop his car in front of the big Mansion which was beautifully build with marbles tiles on the stair which leads to the front door... It has a big garden which was neatly clean cutting the grass and water had been giving to the greenly plants which was shinning with different types and colors of flowers... 

This was one of the best place they had around their house which make the Mansion so much attractive and beautiful... Garden area was maintain by the lady in the house but after the incident which took her away, Karan make sure that nothing change... He wants everything to be just the way Nandini like and nothing would be changing around the place so they feel her always around them... 

Armaan who came out from his car, look at the garden area like always before he enter the Mansion... Servants were busy running here and there doing their work... Armaan move to the big hall which was furniture with most expensive furniture's making the place look so royal... 

Big Chandaliar were hang above the high ceiling... Expensive sofa's were kept in the middle of the hall where else on right there were big LCD TV hang on the wall with media player, music player with racks around it with many CD's and books as on left side their were a big long glass dining table with chairs around it...

Not waiting in the hall, Armaan make his way towards the stairs which leads to up to the long corridor with rooms in a rows... Armaan new where to find his dad as he was somehow happy that he make him agree to meet the girl... Don't know why but Armaan didn't feel like to let go of Riddhima easily but he was sure to make a deal with his father... 

Armaan push open the third door as he enter to see the curtains were left open letting the sun rays come through it... Room were filled with many carboard with books and files filled with it... Armaan look around to see files were left open on the big table which was kept in the middle of the room... Comfortable armchairs were around it... One side there were kept sofa set with coffee table...Gray rag were spread on the floor making it match with the white walls... 

Room was their study room which is as big as the hall downstairs... They have every possible books around the place with some awesome stories which Nandini kept there which she read in her spare time... Armaan was little surprise that Karan wasn't here but it shows the sign of him being there a while ago... Armaan look around making sure he didn't miss him around the place but he wasn't there... 

'Yeh Dad kaha chala gaya...' Armaan asked and turn around to bumped to someone...

'Arey arey itni jaldi kiya hai Buddy... Kaha bhaage jaa rahe ho...' It was none other then Karan... 

'Dad, mujhe laga aap yaha hai toh main dekhne aaya...Lekin aap...' Armaan was cut by him...

'Haan main yaha ta na tohdi der pehle jab Shashank ka call aaya...Toh main baat karte karte baahar chala gaya...Lekin tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho Armaan... Tumhe office main hona chahiyeh ta right...' Karan ask as he enter the study room... 

Armaan didn't know himself why he was here... It was true he said he would be going back to office after meeting Riddhima but, why he had come here... When Armaan didn't answer, Karan who was collecting the spreaded papers from the table look at him to see Armaan lost in somewhere... Karan smile understanding what makes him bring back to house but thought to not let him know as he wants to play around with his son kum buddy... 

'Armaan, kiski khayalon main kho gaye...' Karan ask as he move towards Armaan putting his hand around Armaan shoulder... 

Armaan didn't understand how to explain his father so he just hugs him as he was happy... Really very happy that he met someone like Riddhima who make him feel comfortable around her at their first meeting...