Part 15

Muskaan and Riddhima hold their breaths as two wardboys got inside to help the person to take out from the lift... Muskaan and Riddhima eyes were fixed on the lift door and slowly two wardboys make their way out holding a body...

For a minute, Riddhima close her eyes not able to see the person who was carried out... Muskaan who was looking close to the person, hold Riddhima tight whipering her softly... Riddhima open her eyes and Riddhima eyes move to the person who was now laid on the stretcher... Muskaan keep staring at the body as she couldn't say a word for another minute... 

Another Doctor who was standing with them started to attend the person without waiting... Riddhima was standing with her eyes close not daring to see who was in the last person in the lift... When Muskaan came out from her shocked, she look at Riddhima who was standing with her eyes closed... Muskaan shake Riddhima making her slowly open her eyes with fear written on her face... 

'Ridzy, Woh Armaan nehi hai...' Muskaan said rubbing Riddhima arm as she hugs her side way... 

'Armaan nehi...' Riddhima asked as tears fall from her eyes...

'Armaan nehi ta woh Ridzy...' Muskaan said... 

Riddhima smile through her tears but again she got panic thinking then where Armaan must be... Muskaan try to calm her down but Riddhima got her mobile and started to dial Armaan number but he wasn't answering... 

'Ridzy, relax... Shayad Armaan abhi tak hospital main hoga...' Muskaan said...

'Toh woh meri phone kyun nehi uta raha... Aur sab toh yaha hai, woh kyun nehi aaya...' Riddhima said...

'Ridzy, pehle tum shaant hojao...' Muskaan said not understanding whatelse to do... 

Before Riddhima could say anything, they heard Armaan asking what happen as he make his way towards the lift where Riddhima and Muskaan were standing... Some people have move away as few were standing around talking, what has happen... 

When Riddhima saw Armaan, without thinking twice Riddhima hugs him... Armaan was shocked to see Riddhima crying so badly and he look at Muskaan asking what has happen... Muskaan tell him what happen as Armaan stood holding Riddhima close to him rubbing her back to calm her down... 

'Lekin tum ti kaha Armaan...' Muskaan asked...

'Woh main meeting room main ta... Kuch paper waha rehgaya ta toh maine woh lene gaya, phir mujhe yaad aaya mujhe ke call karna ta ek board member koh toh main waha se call ki...' Armaan said...

'Aur tumhara mobile...' Riddhima asked as she look at Armaan face...

'Woh main apne cabin main bhulgaya... Jab woh lekhe main lift ki tarah jaa raha ta tab ward-boy ne mujhe inform kiya kuch problem hogaya ta... Sab tik haina...' Armaan asked...

'Waise zyada chot toh nehi laga but I think we need to give the best treatment for the patients... Chaar log ta...' Muskaan said... 

'Lekin achanak yeh sab kaise huva...' Armaan asked...

'Pata nehi, humhe dekhna hoga Armaan... Patients ke relatives yeh baat koh bada diya toh hospital ki reputation kharab hojaenge... Galati humhare hai toh, jo bhi hum karsakte hai humhe karna hoga...' Riddhima said...

'Don't worry Riddhima... Sab tik hoga... Main dekhta hoon yeh sab huva kaise... Tum dono jaakar patients koh dekho... And make sure they r fine and don't charge anything for their treatement...' Armaan said... 

Soon everyone got back to their work and Armaan inform Karan that he wouldn't be able to meet the wedding planner today as he explain Karan what happen... Shashank and Karan reach in no time to help Armaan as the board members also had joins them...