Part 12

EIGHT MONTHS LATER

Dream hospital of Armaan was built and now the designing and painting were going on in the building... Armaan and Riddhima were doing the designing of every ward personally as they wanted the place to be familiar for every person who come to get treatment in the hospital...

Armaan and Riddhima spend most of the afternoon till late night in the hospital building, checking every work personally, telling the worker how to make everything just as perfect as they want... Sometimes, they help workers in painting and moving furniture in every ward, cabins and other rooms and wards... 

While doing work, Armaan and Riddhima get to spend most of the time each other... Sometimes they do fun and run around the whole empty building playing 'catch me if u can' or hide and seek when they get tired of working all the time... 

Also they share some close moment in each and every corner of the hospital... But they never let anyone see them as workers be around still 10 as they do electric works plus the painting... Today, Armaan and Riddhima were working on Children wards... 

Riddhima who had been very well in drawing cartoons and she had a like drawing different cartoon characters, was standing on a stool as she hold paints and brasher busy coloring the big cartoon which was draw on the wall... 

Armaan was helping a worker to move the beds, cupboard filling it with different soft toys and story books... Almost every other wards were done as they had got the furniture and other facilities brought to the hospital a week ago... 

From a week, Armaan and Riddhima had been in new hospital arranging everything according Riddhima who had the knowledge of how things should be in a hospital... Riddhima insist that they had to decorate every wards, cabin and canteen with the nurse station... 

So Riddhima took the responsible of the decoration while Armaan check on rest of the arrangement... They got a temple in the hospital near the nurse station which was in the entrance... Armaan like this idea of Riddhima and both had work in the temple, designing and decorate it personally not letting anyone else help them for a single thing...

It was 10pm and Armaan send the workers as the weather was really bad outside... It had been raining from three days but not so heavily... Sometimes it rains like cats and dogs but sometimes very slowly... At this moment, it was raining very slowly, so Armaan ask the workers to get back their houses before it get too bad... 

Everything was almost finished and they had talk to Padma asking to PanditJi when they can open the Hospital in a good date... Padma always believe in these kinds of thing was glad to help her children so the day Riddhima talk to her about the opening ceremony of new hospital, Padma call Pandit ji asking for a date... Pandjit ji gave a date from two weeks away, Armaan and Riddhima were happy knowing that everything would be done by then... 

So here, Armaan and Riddhima were trying to finished everything as soon as possible... Riddhima was doing her best to finish this last decoration in Children's ward... Armaan was very happy the fact Riddhima had design others wards and cabins too... 

They both have cabins in the hospital which Riddhima personally design not letting anyone else enter the place unless she finished the designing... They wanted everything to be finish by the end of this week so they could get busy appointing people for the respective posts they got in the hospital... They had put job opportunities in the news paper and through network so that anyone is interest could apply to the posts they want... 

Shashank had talk to Armaan and Riddhima asking that they could get some ward boys, nurses, doctor including Riddhima to work in the hospital till they get more capable staff in the hospital... Shashank and Karan were glad to help interviewing the applicators if Armaan and Riddhima wants but said it would be Armaan and Riddhima to approve each and every staff...