Part 4

Armaan and Rahul make their way to the cafe knowing Muskaan will be there with her friends... On the way to hospital, Armaan told Rahul that he met with Riddhima for Karan request... Also he wants to meet her again as he wants to talk with her something important...

'Lekin tumhe kaise pata Ridzy waha Muski ki saat kaam karti hai...' Rahul asked as he was driving... 

Armaan was sitting on the passenger seat next to him... Armaan smile remembering his conversation with Riddhima... Seeing Armaan smiling, for the first time Rahul realized that his friend was interest in someone in his whole... Rahul was glad that Karan push him and make him meet Riddhima because how much he knows about Riddhima from Muskaan, she is very kind and pure heart girl... 

'So u r at last thinking about something leaving ur works and those files Buddy...' Rahul said while he keeps looking towards the road...

'Pata nehi kyun Rahul... When I first saw Riddhima, I felt a new connection towards her... Lekin mujhe meri dreams bhi pura karna hai... When Riddhima said that my dream would come true, I felt that she wants to be a part of this to make it come true with me... The moment she came to know about my dream, without thinking for twice, she was ready to help me... We don't know much about each other and it was our very first meeting still she manage to make it so easy for both of us that we keep talking for three hours without getting bore...' Armaan said with a dreamy smile...

Rahul smile hearing his friend kum brother talking about a girl for the first time in his whole life... Rahul was happy that Armaan found a girl that he like or maybe he was already in love with her... 

'Lekin Dad ne mujhe kasam de diya Rahul... Main toh yehi kehna chaahta ta dad se main ek chance dena chaahta hoon but Dad ne kaha main use shaadi nehi karenge toh uska mara huva muh dekhenge...' Armaan said as his smile fades away... 

Rahul who was listening to him push the break all of sudden hearing Armaan... Rahul also couldn't believe his ears when Armaan said this because he never thought Karan Uncle would say anything like that to make Armaan get settle down in his life... 

Rahul knows Karan Uncle had been very worried for Armaan as Armaan don't want to get married unless he didn't get a ground to built hospital for her mother's memory... When Rahul suddenly push the break bring the engine to a stop, Armaan look at him asking what happen... Rahul try to get what Armaan said as he thought he just hear that wrong...

'Aise kyun dekh rahe ho...' Armaan asked...

'Kiya abhi tumne Karan Uncle baare main kaha woh maine aise suna ya sach main tumne kaha...'Rahul asked... 

'Main bala aise kyun kahunga Rahul...Dekh, tu jaante haina... Yeh sach hai mujhe pehle koi bhi ladki pe interest nehi hai...Maine dad se kaha main shaadi ke liyeh abhi bhi tayyar nehi hoon but main ek chance de sakti hoon... Main aur Riddhima ek dusre ke saat time spend karna chaahta hoon aur if aage jaakhe humhe lage we r meant to be together and ready to take next step, we will get married...Lekin maine kuch aur bolne se pehle Dad ne baras bada mujhpe... Tabse lekar aaj abhi tak Dad ne mujhse baat nehi ki... Toh main soch raha ta main Riddhima se baat karlun...I mean I like her we can give a chance to make things work between us...' Armaan said...

Rahul sit staring at him not knowing whatelse to say... He knows now Armaan was trap but he was glad that Armaan think of talking to Riddhima about his matter... When Rahul didn't say anything, Armaan wave his hand in front of Rahul face to bring him back to reality...

'Tumne sahi socha Armaan...I guess its high time u give chance to other relation too... Karan Uncle loves u alot thats the reason maybe he said that to u because he don't want u to be alone forever in ur life... Shayad kahin na kahin use Nandini Aunty ki kami mehsoos ho raha hoga Armaan... Main jaanta hoon tum dono hai ek dusre ke saat lekin kab tak... Humne yeh socha nehi na Nandini Aunty aise chali jaaenge... So we better always be ready things like this to happen in our life because no one knows what will happen in future...' Rahul said again starting to drive...